• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Flowin it's me you and LoZR and zio for real
alright coo, we taking my car or yours? gotta know, I also got to be back by monday at 6AM, since i have work :urg:

Just lemme know if it is do-able.

Txt me at 3o5 8o3 7552 so we can start planning.

I'll ride out this Friday to raleigh after work then, should be there around 7 or 8, depends what time I get off.

HOLLA

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
things might be a little postponed, but it the strip club should happen, with a good raleigh afterparty/semi-tournament (crew battles anyone?)

looking forward to the future.

:ganondorf:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol kevin i wouldn't make you or raph go...

but i'd probably make you go hehehehe. i'd make sure you had a good time. at any point if you felt uncomfortable, we would leave and continue the night elsewhere. trust me.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Me and Kevbo could have our own tournament while you guys go to the strip club. It'd probably be a really short tournament, though, since I think we'd be the only people there.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So you want us to have our tournament in the strip club?

That could be a good idea. If the strippers distract you long enough, I might have a chance of winning.

Top Bottom