• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
june 23 charlotte seems pretty hype

big fighting game tourney thats also running melee

i know im going, with maybe sp and yayuhzz

and i think pp is confirmed

raleigh has a car as well

big sleep

չչչ
LOLLLL, uhh s***

i was only surprised at the late planning, but late planning is better than no planning

i'd be down for a tournament on june 30th if there isn't one already scheduled

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I wanna go to another local pretty badly actually LOL

every tourney is so pressure filled I'm going to now with lots of top players haha

I like the pressure but locals are more chill and needed in between majors.

ReSe on the 23rd will be all I get until I go to UNCG probably so I gotta make it count lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
I wanna go to another local pretty badly actually LOL

every tourney is so pressure filled I'm going to now with lots of top players haha

I like the pressure but locals are more chill and needed in between majors.

ReSe on the 23rd will be all I get until I go to UNCG probably so I gotta make it count lol.
you should come to raleigh sometime to chill

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
If anyone would like to come and play some Melee at my apartment near state tonight, hit me up. I haven't had anybody over to play at all yet and I've been living here for almost two weeks. >_>

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Xxplosive west coast ****, my *****-ish ways attract girls that used to turn they back, cause me to yank that arm and pose like I would do them harm

But now I'm saying thank you cause they tell me my ****s the bomb

vZakat

Half Genie
So yeah, I'm free next saturday and would like to go to that tourney happening. Could someone give me a ride? I'm also gonna be asking the arcana players...

big sleep

չչչ
d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-w-w-w-w-w-waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@vZakat: i may be picking some peeps up in raleigh. if i do, i'll give u priority as a roy player, but i'll need gas$ only cuz it's pretty out of the way.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
OK, I just had a wacky idea that I don't expect anybody to take me up on, but I'm going to put it out there anyway. So there's a new Sheetz opening up near me tomorrow morning, and the first 10 people in line get a $100 gift card. Also, they have a huge sale on gas when they open. As a result, apparently people come from a hundred miles away to line up at midnight. I was thinking how it might be possible for me be one of those, and what I would do to pass the time in line, and I thought it would be awesome to play smash. And so, like, you guys play smash. You should come play smash with me in line. So if you want to play smash all night and fill up your tank for free and have $50 left over, PM me and get your spontaneous *** over to Graham, NC.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
awww

There will be others. I am now on the lookout for these. Maybe one will open on a Saturday.

And it's actually first 50. We so in there.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Good news guys. I've ordered my new laptop, and it should arrive in about a week. At that point, I'll be able to record tournaments again. Plus, this laptop has a 1TB hard drive, so I should be able to use Virtual Dub, meaning I'm going to sacrifice a stream in order to give us really nice looking recordings. I couldn't use virtual dub before due to my old laptop not having enough room to store the recordings.

Also, I'll be uploading the few remaining videos from the last NCSU once the laptop arrives.

Of course, we didn't even have any tournaments I could go to since my laptop broke, so it didn't really matter anyway.

big sleep

չչչ
g'**** raphby

can someone plz make a skiddy shirt. i'd buy that in support of his bail.

;>____________________________>

Top Bottom