• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DANG IT

Talking to Mango on aim made me want to start practicing/training again(wanted to relax a little). =(

I WILL find my perfect style!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm available this weekend.

Be warned, I'm probably going to go hard a lot because I may be trying new stuff out. Maybe not though and I'll focus on teaching more.

Super that day bros

stingers

Smash Obsessed
y'all need to stop asking me to play so much. im way too busy to play with all of you guys, its getting really old.

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah I dunno what we're doing this weekend either but I don't think we'll have time

Super busy bros

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i'd like to drive to a tournament sometime soon. Maybe I'll go to G6 to give me a reason to check out appstate/boone before I transfer. If I can successfully pry dave from the jaws of death (demanding job + girlfriend) then I will bring him as well.

BUT I AM ONLY GOING IF BRAWL IS THERE........

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Aight well my friend wants to see the YGO movie with me because it'll be ********(good?) so I may be busy

gotta lemme know early
wtfuuuuuu?

y'all need to stop asking me to play so much. im way too busy to play with all of you guys, its getting really old.
sorry :(

i'd like to drive to a tournament sometime soon. Maybe I'll go to G6 to give me a reason to check out appstate/boone before I transfer. If I can successfully pry dave from the jaws of death (demanding job + girlfriend) then I will bring him as well.

BUT I AM ONLY GOING IF BRAWL IS THERE........
dwam, i get to meet dorsey.

0Room

Smash Lord
So I bought MVC3 this weekend

oh my jesus lord
It's so good
It's like crack. Absolutely addicted.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
That Dark combo video is so good. The first tech skill video I've seen in so long that almost every combo was like O_o.

Also, I played MvC3 and it was kinda fun but far from crack. I don't think I'll be playing it much more. I think I just don't really like playing 2-D fighters all that much.

Top Bottom