• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
so you guys are near the SC border? I'm like 15 mins north of uptown.

look forward to meeting you guys sometime.
I live in Kannapolis, home of the kannapolis wonders and Dale Earndhart

Its about 10 minutes from charlotte.

edit: you got facebook? also im not too good at the game so i make for a good training partner! And PP is honestly the best teacher and hes only like an hour away

edit pp is second best teacher. sleepy is first.

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol MacD
It appears you were the teacher, and PP was the student

The student has surpassed the master [?]

MacD

Banned via Administration
so does that mean, when i go to NC you'll teach me many things?

ps, if i can get job stuff situated, i'd maybe make a trip out there over the summer, at least i'd try to

MacD

Banned via Administration
possibly about those nerdy white kid vids or whatever they were called

oh you... going to NC sounds like a fun adventure, everyone is so crazy

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
word on the block speaks that kevins says melee is to free, and hes gonna play mvc3 now,

dont shoto the messenger.

anyone see what i did?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm not, and by the way I have an idea about next time, like you drive to my place, then I drive to Josh's, you leaving your car at my house, then I drive back to my house and you drive yourself home
the problem isn't me not wanting to drive, it's me wanting to have time to actually play rather than spend 2 hours on the road.

idiot dumb**** *** ****ing ***** ****** ****

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
The only reason you were on the road for two hours is because you agreed to pick up John and then take him on his errands, which I told you was a silly and time consuming idea. I honestly felt bad for you, but you kinda brought it on yourself that day.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
actually when ever he picks me up he adds 30 minutes to his trip, and dropping me off means adding another 30 minutes. the whole episode with john the other night added a 3rd hour to his trip.

Not to mention, he's really doing it out of the kindness of his heart, so I don't see how he brought it upon himself being that when we were 10 minutes from your house we got called to go pick up john, which is where the next hour began

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
He adds 30 minutes to his trip to get you and then I almost always drive you home. I did that night as well.

The John trip added another 1 1/2 and he was under no obligation to get John or drive him to somewhere random to get his backpack.

So that's 30 minutes to get you and and 1 1/2 hours he could have avoided. I don't see where you're getting 3 hours or that it was really anybody but his own fault if he knew he had to come home early.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm just saying don't call him out on trying to be a good friend is all. Telling him he brought it on himself isn't really something he should hear after doing nothing other than helping a friend.

EDIT: Also for Math's sake.

30 minutes to my place, 30 minutes to your place, 30 minutes back to his place, and the John escapade added that hour and a half, so yea 3 hours lol. That part doesn't matter as much to me but it was the time issue that Kyle had the problem with so... yea... Time's all really relative in the end...

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
yo josh, whats up man?
What's good, Keith? You live like 10 minutes from me and I never see you. Not sure why that is. haha

I'm just saying don't call him out on trying to be a good friend is all. Telling him he brought it on himself isn't really something he should hear after doing nothing other than helping a friend.

EDIT: Also for Math's sake.

30 minutes to my place, 30 minutes to your place, 30 minutes back to his place, and the John escapade added that hour and a half, so yea 3 hours lol. That part doesn't matter as much to me but it was the time issue that Kyle had the problem with so... yea... Time's all really relative in the end...
I understand he was trying to be a good friend but he can't really complain about not getting to play when he allowed himself to be inconvenienced like he did. I know he was being a bro but sometimes that comes with a heavy price. I tried to help as much as I could by driving you and John home.

It is definitely not 30 minutes from your place to mine for one.

For two, you'll still note that over half of his "3 hours of driving time" could have been easily avoided had he not fell victim to John's astonishing ability to get people to drive him anywhere. I can't talk though, he gets me with that mess too.

John Wittle for top tier pedestrian.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Chris I do what I want.

Also, I miss you, stop working so much. :[

EDIT2: SH Shine Waveland vs IC's to split them up is TOO good.

Top Bottom