• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

0Room

Smash Lord
I didn't do too well
2-1 vs No Cash
0-2 G Reg
0-2 [so close to winning one though] against IHSB
0-2 Foxlisk. Those lasers shut me down. I really need some more practice against a laser happy falco.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Laijin I bet you could have made bracket. I been watching you lately and your getting pretty good(watched your apex match vs macd). Seen a couple of result thread's and heard you and vist did good vs m2k and armada. Good stuff keep it up bro.

On that note since im randomly in here sorry about that whole ceo post a while back. completly uncalled for and bad sportsmanship on my part.

Dop son as if you needed anymore ****ing luigi practice! Remember your matches vs blea man! You will get them next time 4 sho though big guy. Or as you north carolina people will say it "stack it up dop!"

grats on your win kevin!
Thanks. I'm going into overdrive with Melee and I'm gonna play a lot more. Hopefully I can make it to Genesis.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
u guys should hop the **** off mah big *** ****... this koru barton evryday name changin no money makin no ***** gettin brawl playin *** ninja turtle lookin *** *****

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hey guysssssss

I wanna play more smash.
You know where my house is.

Let's throw down somewhere!

Anything planned in two weekends? I don't want to risk anything this weekend. <.<
You know where my house is.

money match my jiggz sneak u ***get
Your post reminded me of this: I played Jiggs last night and oh my god, that character is sooo silly. If you can read techs/spot dodges/do anything out of shield, rests are free. haha

Also, I missed a silly rest on FD vs David's Young Link. He ran up and charged a Dsmash, which I proceded to double stick tech down, roll in and jump forward and rest. Seemed like something you would do.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Hey guys just moved to charlotte, anyone play melee around here?

Oh sup dude Charlotte smash is me and...

Me, melee wise at least :D

edit forgot about ali. that guy wont play with me >:O

and Felipe on days he feels like playing

then across the state line in fortmill there is some dudes that play about 20 minutes outside charlotte.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i didnt even say anything bad to the guy >.>

what kind of name is voodoo anyway? i have come up with a million names, and they all sound better than some witch tribal **** like voodoo.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Don't lie to people, Dylan. There are a handful of people who play there, even if you don't play with them.

EDIT: Yeeeee, good stuff Dylan.

Mentok:

Boss Hog (Broseidon69) = Doubtful but maybeeeee
Sushi-Man = Brawl only
DAFT (xxblaquehandxx) = Plays Falco in Melee
Snapple (AmazingxSnapple, (803)235-8650) = Plays Marth/Peach in Melee
TheBloodLusk (JoshuaLuskRocks, (803)371-3349) = Doubtful
Bden (HeyItsBdenHawk) = Plays Falco in Melee, only in Charlotte for Summer/Winter breaks
V1CE = Plays Green Greens, backwards hats only

Also, Ali (I'veJihadIt) plays Falcon/Falco, and Peter (L Cancel) plays Falcon/Marth, both live in Charlotte, are very talented and could probably be talked into playing. Don't have their SN's right off hand though.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
so you guys are near the SC border? I'm like 15 mins north of uptown.

look forward to meeting you guys sometime.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I think they are kinda scattered around Charlotte but I'm sure there is somebody close enough by.

You should post your real name, AIM/phone/contact info your comformable with posting in that thread or somewhere so that you people can reach you as well.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I think they are kinda scattered around Charlotte but I'm sure there is somebody close enough by.

You should post your real name, AIM/phone/contact info your comformable with posting in that thread or somewhere so that you people can reach you as well.
digits: 301-693-8085

(I don't get texts)

Top Bottom