• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So I have been talking to kevin about my wrong doing. And i want to say i am truly sorry, melee community for screwing up ur community. Not many of you know, but the recent dramas that have happened in ur community this year, was initially set by me and for that i apologize.

This is probably hard to understand because i dont want to blatantly hurt peoples feelings or put out peoples secrets.

But if i had not intervened in some situations, then im sure alot of you would be alot closer to one another and there would not be as much fuss.

I have operated for a while in the shadows, but i will not anymore.

Again, i'm sorry.

And no, i'm am not trolling or joking around this time. You can ask kevin. I'm serious.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol.

god, I want to say something about this so badly.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i wanted to crush this community... and i was so close. But my **** conscience kicked in.

ok now im just trolling, but my previous post is for realz

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
So I have been talking to kevin about my wrong doing. And i want to say i am truly sorry, melee community for screwing up ur community. Not many of you know, but the recent dramas that have happened in ur community this year, was initially set by me and for that i apologize.

This is probably hard to understand because i dont want to blatantly hurt peoples feelings or put out peoples secrets.

But if i had not intervened in some situations, then im sure alot of you would be alot closer to one another and there would not be as much fuss.

I have operated for a while in the shadows, but i will not anymore.

Again, i'm sorry.

And no, i'm am not trolling or joking around this time. You can ask kevin. I'm serious.
nah stop being a lil ***** lol... no need for apologies. Who needs friends lol just get good and frustrate other people until they get better.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well dwam lol. thanks sneak? i will take that into consideration.

But alot of the drama that im talking about started before you got here, and it has linger since.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Time to not talk about this anymore. It's there, and you can all make your own decision to accept the apology or not.

So these are getting updated after GIG I'm pretty sure. Hype

BEHR

Smash Hero
me on a good day fifth. ;]

i want mm's yall be sleepin on a *****

stingers

Smash Obsessed
everyone note: this is what 2 free space animal mains sound like when they're arguing about which of them sucks more **** at this game

**** if this was back in the good old days every real player here would be laughin at u guys, but these days everyone mains space animals so there are no real players left *sigh*

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
everyone note: this is what 2 free space animal mains sound like when they're arguing about which of them sucks more **** at this game

**** if this was back in the good old days every real player here would be laughin at u guys, but these days everyone mains space animals so there are no real players left *sigh*
doesn't you main a char that wears a dress?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
doesn't you main a char that wears a dress?
this is ur idea of trash talk? that actually depresses me. i spend 8 years of my life playing this game and it leads up to me reading that. :glare:

i wonder if stingers wants his posts taken seriously
at least what he had written here before he edited it attacked my ability as a player and ****. compared to ****in dress comments...god give me a break

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol cam wit that swift edit to save feelings

I mean.. my characters have guns, yours has a dress... i played with toy guns as a kid... u played dress up?

Top Bottom