• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol bryan i told u

foxy u lost to me as well btw.

the way i see it, adam and yay are even so no way either is above dop. no way me or karn are above stingers or david

SheerMadness

Smash Master
*Still stalking dop's status in NC*

FL hasn't had melee power rankings since like 2007. He was never in the top 10 but if FL actually kept up with the rankings he was probably somewhere between 8-15 in 08/09.

But he has always been #1 in mine and tnt's heart.

lord karn

Smash Master
lol bryan i told u

foxy u lost to me as well btw.

the way i see it, adam and yay are even so no way either is above dop. no way me or karn are above stingers or david
well, I'm even with stingers in tournament this period and also have other wins that he doesn't. so I might be above stingers.

Both my and David's records are very similar. we both have like two bad losses and otherwise lost to similar people. I don't know which one of us will be higher.

if foxy lost to dj that makes things more interesting

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
lol not to sound salty or anything but one tournament shouldn't translate to insta-PR status.

Me and Adam are 1-1 in tourny as of... Karnfest for everyone who is wondering. I'll happily MM Adam and Dop as well to make this easier. $5 Bo5 at BAC since we're all going to be there.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Dop never went to tournies is what i heard at CEO and that was why he was so low on there rankings.
excuses yall need to do better.

actually, that's not terrible imo
lol nah thats pretty bad.

*Still stalking dop's status in NC*

FL hasn't had melee power rankings since like 2007. He was never in the top 10 but if FL actually kept up with the rankings he was probably somewhere between 8-15 in 08/09.

But he has always been #1 in mine and tnt's heart.

well ****..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol not to sound salty or anything but one tournament shouldn't translate to insta-PR status.

Me and Adam are 1-1 in tourny as of... Karnfest for everyone who is wondering. I'll happily MM Adam and Dop as well to make this easier. $5 Bo5 at BAC since we're all going to be there.
Well if they're an NC native I'd agree because we have nothing else to go on to vouch for their skill. But I mean he met the qualification for ranking(one tourney a period) and he would have been ranked in Florida so I don't see why there's more reason to doubt him.

Just **** him in the new period starting at BAC.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
JMH beat twitch one time and became number nine.
but JMH had been to plenty of tourneys before that in NC though, he didn't just move from FL and ****. no one deserves 2nd after one tournament. There's just not enough data. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the rankings, because he does, but 2nd is out of the question imo

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
If I remember correctly, Kevin got put straight to PR's after his first tourney where he got 4th with Mario.

I feel like placing 2nd in a new state where you've played almost no one prior to the tourney and you have a strong background in a more active/higher ranked state, there is no reason why you wouldn't qualify for top 3 at least.

lord karn

Smash Master
Jmh didn't need to go to lots of tournaments before he got ranked. He beat twitch and then got ranked. If he had beaten twitch at his first tournament then he would have been ranked then.

Dop has beaten multiple ranked people so he should obv be ranked high. The only problem is the data is somewhat vague bc of lozr

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, I'm even with stingers in tournament this period and also have other wins that he doesn't. so I might be above stingers.

Both my and David's records are very similar. we both have like two bad losses and otherwise lost to similar people. I don't know which one of us will be higher.

if foxy lost to dj that makes things more interesting
the only reason i say this is that ur best win this period is stingers while he beat david. and ur loss to josh is worse than stingers worst loss, which is to u i believe. and i don't think david lost to anyone worse than stingers either. none of u 3 had wins as good as mine vs foxy (who beat stingers), but i did lose to david and the general, who i think u beat but other than that. . .

yeah, this one is actually hard to decide with so much oos to consider

and for adam, i would think yay over adam since yay was on the prs last period but that's also a huge technicality

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm 1 1 with stingers. I beat general and stingers at bac. I forgrt who I beat at karnfest. I know I beat someone good. Stingers also lost to david here.

Top Bottom