• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aww thanks yay <3

picking up mewtwo. that's a character that takes real skill. i dont want to be a dsmash scrub anymore.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yes, people who play characters that actually lose entire stocks for slightly imperfect spacing or a missed l-cancel because somebody adjusted their shield very slightly.

Don't worry though, Peach doesn't have to worry about that
Why do you think Peach is so easy mode? Is it just because you dunno how to handle dsmash?
Come on, Josh. Peach isn't easy mode, let's be realistic.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Is this what you really think?
XFD.
I was wondering if I was the only one.
Basically when people take time to learn a character, it hurts to hear people say your not working at all. Check my sig.
Otherwise, learn to Sdi up.

If peach is SO EASY there would be more than one that can beat Kevin.

Also are you going to do this forever? When you played falcon it was every character but falcon, now your playing falco and it's peach?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why dont yall just make fun of him for johning instead of being defensive *****es.

im disappointed....especially from stingers, i expected more from u. i thought you would say 'free' at least 300 different ways by now.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Also, telling people 'dsmash' won instead of the player is extremely, extremely disrespectful. It's like telling me all my matches I'll ever win are because of projectiles and Nair.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why dont yall just make fun of him for johning instead of being defensive *****es.

im disappointed....especially from stingers, i expected more from u. i thought you would say 'free' at least 300 different ways by now.
you're never housing oos again.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Nah were not serious. Besides I'm the only person besides moo that thinks That even on a joking level. peach players catch it at every tournament

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
peach isnt that easy of a character

sorry her best move is her Dsmash, but gawd **** falco gets a **** shine that can be used every 5 frames and leads into any aerial around kill percents

but yea, peaches dsmash....

not that i worry bout it, i play marth, just space that ****, if i get hit, my fault

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
math jiggx is

80-20 in marths favor. mango said it himself.
you obviously don't know how mango works.

he thinks the jiggs bowser matchup is like 60-40 in bowsers favor.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...i think that matchup is even...but I don't play either character rlly, so idk.

ganon jiggs is funny. I don't have any stance on that mu yet. Not nearly enough experience or understanding of both characters abilities in that matchup.

the character that gets it at most tourneys is whichever josh is most frustrated at. If he goes to TO6, I'm sure it'll be ganon.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
...i think that matchup is even...but I don't play either character rlly, so idk.

ganon jiggs is funny. I don't have any stance on that mu yet. Not nearly enough experience or understanding of both characters abilities in that matchup.

the character that gets it at most tourneys is whichever josh is most frustrated at. If he goes to TO6, I'm sure it'll be ganon.
marth jiggs is prolly marths favor due to range

but jiggs has aerial mobility and that helps her alot

somewhat slight favor marth

i think its "officially" like 60-40 according to the chart

Top Bottom