• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Just got told to change my avatar.
**** mods, holy ****. I've seen people with Marijuana avatars and even related usernames.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
It was my 2nd warning too, it was the Brawl ***gy mods, they said if I didnt' cooperate, I'd lose Avatar's forever, and I ****in' love avatars.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Smith, I hope you realize that we're just enforcing rules, which we keep in order to maintain civility and present a respectable image, which is important for promoting the site.
Whether we actually agree individually with what those rules portend is another story.

BEHR

Smash Hero
smith you know tom has a avatar from a kid cudi video

nah nah cant get enough of that tree.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Speaking of Steet Fiya, L0zR just bought SSF4 the other day.

He plays Akuma as he has always. I'm being forced to play that game so he doesn't feel like he wasted his money.

And i lose on that too. I don't know what it's like to win any more. Someone describe it to me.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Speaking of Steet Fiya, L0zR just bought SSF4 the other day.

He plays Akuma as he has always. I'm being forced to play that game so he doesn't feel like he wasted his money.

And i lose on that too. I don't know what it's like to win any more. Someone describe it to me.
well tell him ill play it with him like, online once i get it.

Top Bottom