• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oh yeah, I've also come to the conclusion that tournies every weekend are not a good thing for the community. Karnfest was so big because there was a lack of tournies in the summer. When tournies are biweekly instead of weekly, we are more likely to get a concentration of good players, and each good match becomes more hyped. We should try to have biweekly tournies and just smashfests on the other weekends.
I'm fine with this idea.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as long as there are dukes, i'm good.

i'll probably only come to bigger things now though, since i'm gonna be doing oos traveling. if i'm driving every weekend, it'll put a bigger strain on my wallet when i wanna drive >5 hours each way to things.

monthlies at JMH's will probably be my primary tourneys. i think he's makin a comeback after the summer.

edit: yeah, biweeklies = good. i haven't been in my next dorm yet, so idk if any of those massive basement-fests can happen at UNCG anymore.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
karn stopped hosting, but NCSUs might start up again due to school coming back...I would assume maria isnt going to host any more =[ so I think NCSUs might be all that we have, unless JMH comes back to run some more.

or I run something

LOL

you got this kevin
I can still host.
Gamefrog is asking me to actually.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
gamefrog was indeed pretty cool. or maybe it was just the lack of money I had to spend.

can you get on facebook? i have questions about all the stuff they're going to pay for

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gamefrog was a great venue, and the tournament series opened up a lot of opportunity for mingling with the traditional fighting game community, among other things.

Free snacks **** too lol.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
the only thing bout maria is she was like 3cm from kevin during his tourny matches, i would have preffered josh or yay closer for more insight in the matches, but she's all-round cool, albeit very short.

and she needs to host again, i missed the first one.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Moral support happens to be amazing. I appreciate anyone close to me a lot.

I hope the other fighting communities actually show up next time.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
the only thing bout maria is she was like 3cm from kevin during his tourny matches, i would have preffered josh or yay closer for more insight in the matches, but she's all-round cool, albeit very short.

Dude, I sat beside Kevin in every single tournament match he had in brackets. Every single one. :T

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Seriously Cam, this isn't some joke. This is about people's involvement in the community. This is about people's perception of others and about the way our community is viewed(by stalkers now too). This is serious and yet all you care about is getting your kicks by making this situation worse. It's not funny, it's not cool, it's seriously pathetic.

You are not mightier than us for condescending us, you just look like a ****.
no, this is definitely a joke.

i've been laughing, how can it not be a joke........ so :confused:

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace

Kevin was only allowed one coach, so yay was coaching him the whole time.
I was there for moral support because he asked me to be.

Stingers, I am on AIM

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ocean.......

there comes a time when we all have to realize that we aren't cats and can never be cats. in fact, you will be a human until you die, and as a human you must deal with being smart enough to know how dumb you are, paying the bills, ****ing sally even though she's ugly and pudgy but she has a rich dad, and having to convince yourself things are true through logic and ****.

as an alternative, might i suggest eating cats everyday until you slowly convince yourself that you're becoming like a cat. then you can go buy ears at party city, and then congregate with other cats in the alley and then get taken to the pound by mistake and then you wanna be human again but they kill u anyway.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I would rather be with cats and be accepted than look down on anyone or anything else and condemn it for what I might or might not understand it to be.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
aladdin?

**** that caucasian *******.

although i used to call my gf's vajine the cave of wonders......

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
you can't say that the lion king doesn't come close.

and i'm just talkin about u, i think the lion king blows the ****ing **** out of aladdin.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
sir, i will use simple math to show you how you couldn't be more wrong.

rafiki > the entire motion picture of Aladdin

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Chris, for ashley.... try...

the cave of darkness :laugh:

wait black people's v@ginas are pitch black right :confused:

show ur gf these posts.

Top Bottom