• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Be real men and grill the burgers in beer. Or something like that.

The important part is, burgers are awesome. Pretend you're Kirby and suck them all up.

big sleep

չչչ
i was drivin at half his age

and back then cars were thinner

and not these big fat ugly half robot obama lovin machines

big sleep

չչչ
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOoo0000000ooooMISSILES HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED

big sleep

չչչ
u know how i feel about your car and its seat positioning abilities chris

i was just makin fun of twitch and kevin's dad or something

ay tell me how the labwork's coming. buy some of that gold membership so we can frogfight u know

[Edit= all i do is tell you to buy ****]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ay tell me how the labwork's coming. buy some of that gold membership so we can frogfight u know

[Edit= all i do is tell you to buy ****]
i guess i could. i'm still beyond *** at the game...i don't recognize situations, and i still don't even know movesets, but the game isn't inherently interesting enough for me to REALLY want to figure it all out.

also, this is gonna sound like the weirdest john, but being left handed sucks. even if i were to learn stick, my right hand is *** at coordination, so idk...i might be flop as far as that game goes lmao.

marduk interests me though.

big sleep

չչչ
yeah... i know what you're saying. it's slow and chunky... like other 2d fighters..... makes me wanna play melee... where the mix ups are more do-it-yourself

but good thing i found raven, very interesting character.... he makes me want to learn/practice

and yeah idk how legit that john is... usually when i **** up it's because of my inferior hand, which is controlling the joystick......so u might even have an advantage lol.. wouldn't buttons be easier?... i'm also not sure if you even need a stick for this game. although, i have only seen sticks being used for it so uhh...

im gonna get good and **** the **** out of sneak, that's my current goal

big sleep

չչչ
lol his windcross mid pressure is stupid... so safe but so fruitful if it hits

his movement is ight too. **** aint melee or anything, but he's ight for being in one of these dry *** pieces that make up the sf series..

everyone keeps saying the ***** has no damage, but from what i've seen/done... he's pretty ridiculous <_< ... one of the best combo-ers for sure

idk i think he's mad broke, so uhh i'm in there

, etc.

who u play sting?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
juri/raven. i played juri in sf4, and i picked up raven cuz I thought yoshi was boring and wanted a real ninja. ravens like everything I could want in a char, besides his combos being hard. i cant do that c.HP -> c.HP over and over ****, i just dash underneath of them for some reason. my main combo atm is c.HP -> anchor slash -> c.HP -> medium Alter ego. its like a solid 380. which is good enough for me, im still a scrub.

but really i just wanna tier whore...prolly gonna drop juri for rufus or some ****, then I can get real

big sleep

չչչ
yeah, if you windcross after the c.hp then your dash forward input didn't go through. the timing is actually pretty easy once you get used to it. i got pretty consistent with 3 c.hp down cancels to super... which is like 507 <.< ... the hardest thing about comboing in this game is that timing is slower than you expect

380 with no ex? that's legit. i love ex shuriken mid combos... goes right into f.jump roundhouse.. dat groundbounce ∂. ∂

i'll probably pick up hugo... his cross rush combos go right into the c.hp loop and then you can cross cancel from there back into a hugo combo... who, idk if u've noticed... has some broken *** damage...gawwwwwwwdamn

king/yoshi/rolento/paul/xiaoyu/akuma/jin... the others i'll prob learn.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
the left handedness is a large reason why ganon has been my character, honestly. i've always thought of his techskill as more control stick oriented and a lot less button pushing. the buttons seem like they should be easy, but the rhythms, and getting EX moves out are both super awkward for me to get the hang of. it's probably more that i haven't put enough time in the game than anything though.

hugo definitely seems pretty damn good. but no homo that guy is just way too ****ing ugly for me to use. not that ganon's a cutie or anything, but goddamn even i have limits.

when are these getting updated btw? figure it out, kevin.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
panelists need to get a more firm grip on the task at hand here... something like this

lame... the censoring on "***" in the .gif file name won't let the img code work... guess I have to use a different analogy... allow me to explain in a different way... the panel needs to get the ball rolling, like this:

*rolls*

Top Bottom