• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't think it would be that bad, but maybe I just haven't been paying attention to results lol.

Thanks Chris, I'll find all the stuff today and hopefully we'll have the update by the end of the week.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
characteristics for a sheik main:

-hedgehog-like decision making
-still uses windows media player (with a library that's at least 35% painfully esoteric)
-powerful glutes
-an ungodly ability to withstand (what for most humans would be) extreme boredom
-strong homosexual tendencies that are either (1) suppressed beyond awareness and therefore expressed in a way that sustains this ignorance (resulting in seemingly asexual behavior) or (2) embraced, which can result in confronting Trevor with the idea that having your fudge pushed in by his no-limbs door-shutter is something that entices you

: deciding to main sheik (unlike deciding to main any other character in melee) precedes these characteristics, not vice-versa. do yourself a favor (shoutouts to dj)...

ps: *door-opener if you're as talented as me :smirk:
hedgehog is pulling words out of the air
windoes media player is convenient becase if u hit shift enter it automatically adds it to ur playlist and it can create a playlist file that is extremely easy to access
my music is amazing and only esoteric to the closed ear
how the *** would u know how strong anyones glutes are
asexuality does not lean one way or another; im also not asexual
and kirbykaze is a fine young gentleman that wont be taking any of this either

also i asked the person who asked the question i dont remember who it was probably chris; not U

also, i wish i could gg out

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You guys are cute. Miss you all.

Would like to make sure that I get taken off the list this period so that the spot can be given to someone who wants it. I am not planning on competing in any more tournaments.

Hope everyone has been well.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You should give Josh's spot to Dark Hart's Zelda, until the next update. That way everyone who looks at the list will be extremely confused, and we can laugh at them.

big sleep

չչչ
oooooooooooooooooo my n**** black christopher!!

btw blackchris... your name is chris nicholas.... like... kris nick.... like...

so yea just sayin you missed your chance for an epic *** tag

#BigDaddyClause

@plur: wachu doooooiiiiiin later

sup joshua

big sleep

չչչ
ight well soon we're gonna drink beers and grill burgers and ****.. it'll be random and u'll be like :surprised: and i'll be like :shades:

Top Bottom