• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My existence is clearly as a Kirby main. Every time I talk to people they feel like I'm a Kirby taunting them. Plus I have a beard, just like Kirby.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Play Kirby?

Why would I do that when I could be playing Ganon? No offense to Kirby, but he's nowhere near as good or as fun to play as.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've decided I'm going to be a Kirby main who plays Ganon. I can just imagine it now...

"Who do you main?"
"I main Kirby."
"Wait, you play Kirby!?"
"No, I play Ganon."
"But I thought you said you were a Kirby main."
"I am, I just play Ganon."

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm really mad at my playing ability right now, it just makes me feel so bad, literally like I'm bad at Melee, which in turn just makes me feel bad and that's what's going on guys

**** man

My

:phone:

big sleep

չչչ
Pray, what are the "characteristics" of a sheik player?
characteristics for a sheik main:

-hedgehog-like decision making
-still uses windows media player (with a library that's at least 35% painfully esoteric)
-powerful glutes
-an ungodly ability to withstand (what for most humans would be) extreme boredom
-strong homosexual tendencies that are either (1) suppressed beyond awareness and therefore expressed in a way that sustains this ignorance (resulting in seemingly asexual behavior) or (2) embraced, which can result in confronting Trevor with the idea that having your fudge pushed in by his no-limbs door-shutter is something that entices you

: deciding to main sheik (unlike deciding to main any other character in melee) precedes these characteristics, not vice-versa. do yourself a favor (shoutouts to dj)...

ps: *door-opener if you're as talented as me :smirk:

$mike

Smash Ace
in b4 usual bad update posts

(ill just warn everyone now, the update is gonna be ABYSMAL so get those butts tight right now)

crepe
:phone:

Top Bottom