• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Thanks TJ. Glad you know what's up about that particular topic. :]

Also, I don't think I'm going to make a thread about Summer Smash event (the proposed Summer equivalent of the Christmas Smashfest at my house) for keeping everything on the Earl Holiday for obvious reasons. ;]

But would you guys be able to make it if I did it this upcoming Saturday or perhaps the weekend following?
I would be okay with this weekend.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
there's hard mode and then there's expert mode.

however, I have a suspicion that you may have played Gunstar Super Heroes, which is considerably easier than the original Gunstar Heroes
Well whichever one was on the snes I think? To me that game was just a ****ty version of Contra.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
The main reason that I wanted to do it sooner rather than later is that Ali leaves for Kuwait really soon and I would really like for him to be able to attend.

ALEX FEATHERS WHY DON'T WE JUST COMBINE YOUR HOUSE THING AND MY HOUSE THING AND MAKE A BIG EPIC HOUSE THING LIKE JUBILEE?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Well whichever one was on the snes I think? To me that game was just a ****ty version of Contra.
1. Genesis
2. Sooooo much better than Contra except for maybe MAYBE Alien Wars.
3. However, Treasure employees used to work for Konami so most of them actually worked on the Contra series.
4. However, you like contra! respect. we should play together at some point if you ever come to nc!

@Kyle- >:[
>:[
]:<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if it were possible to have tons and tons of drugs and booze at my house, then I'd be super down
but its not. =[
when's ali leaving?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
chris I have a reason to hate it but I can't say it here.

i just want you to love meeeeeeeee

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex, I would neverrrrr allow such things in my home, silly boy.

But I was more just proposing that we do your tourney at my place and combine it with the Summer smashfest and just make it a weekend long event.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
There. Fixed that for you.

But seriously we need to play gunstar heroes together. It's one of my favorite games of all time ever also.
omggggggggg yes.

lucas threw me off the pyramid and I screamed like i was actually falling down a cliff.

are plur and lucas possessed by the ghost of marijuana?
Ummmm

no?

wtf dude

Divinokage

Smash Legend
1. Genesis
2. Sooooo much better than Contra except for maybe MAYBE Alien Wars.
3. However, Treasure employees used to work for Konami so most of them actually worked on the Contra series.
4. However, you like contra! respect. we should play together at some point if you ever come to nc!

@Kyle- >:[
]:<
Ah genesis.. I figured it was either that or snes... it's just been so long. =P Ya I'm very good at Contra.. Contra 3 was fun on Hard.. it took me a while before I could beat it properly. Ya when I'm in NC at some point, we definitely should.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
stingers why do you even want me there? i'm just some scrub *** random ganon.

it has pp. who would have beaten anyone at zenith.

and me.

and stingers.

and stingers' pool.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
bro I stopped looking at my post count, I thought I was still at like 20000

and chris even if phanna goes regardless its cuz I love you baby <3

vZakat

Half Genie
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did you really expect anything else from bungie? Dang I laughed so hard.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did you really expect anything else from bungie? Dang I laughed so hard.
it's not bungie, it's 343.

also, anyone who thinks the reach engine sucked, I refer you to this.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yea but all the technical things about halo ce that I miss like double slaps and 3 shotting with that super op pistol will be gone. At least we will have blood gulch and hang em high. Halo ce is what brought me to smash

:phone:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm aware of how good the halo ce engine is, and I do think that it is a mistake to be putting it on the reach engine, I'm just saying the reach engine doesn't suck.

regardless, campaign is still on the original engine, and it is honestly the most important part of ce, so I'm happy.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh, thank you for pointing out that my opinion is subjective; I would have been so lost without you on that aspect. well thankfully because of that everything I say can be dismissed on the basis that it is subjective, but not everything that you say.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I never stated that my opinion wasn't subjective, but i didn't make a statement claiming my thoughts on the multiplayer engine were the most important aspect of the game either as opposed to your statement concerning the campaign

Top Bottom