• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Snap, do I know you? Miss NC!
I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Awh, Dark Hart. You know I miss you that much and the love is equal. I guess I didn't get too many shout outs for coming back. I guess I'll come back in another year. Much love!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Some of y'all need to spend some time away from the smashboard.

Look at me. 530 posts in 5+ years. I play Captain Falcon, I'm handsome, I'm like 7 feet tall, and my girlfriend is a gorgeous foreign actress. I am really great.

This could be your life. But instead you choose to sit around debating the effect of barometric pressure on power rankings, or what gym shorts Dr. Peepee will wear next, or whatever it is that's going on in this thread.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure anyone who mains falcon has gorgeous foreign girlfriends

why have i not switched yet? i'm pretty sure i'd be screwing korsakoff right damn now if i would just drop this dumb *** character. >:[

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Josh doesn't put much thought into his peach/puff/IC post why should I?
Unnecessary, immature and also completely untrue. The last time I posted that they needed to be banned was an obvious troll; I obviously don't feel that way. I haven't even seriously posted about Peach/IC's/Jiggs in...a while. Regardless, I have made HUGE posts explaining run downs on all 3 of those characters and their match ups, especially vs fast fallers. Yup, definitely no thought spent whatsoever.

And I don't know why you chose to attack me, I don't have a problem with you and consider you a friend. But please do remember I played with you for 4 hours teaching and talking, and beat you endlessly with almost every character in the game on infinite time. I would have thought that would have conclusively shown you that maybe I know more than you give me credit for...at least that's what you told me numerous times while we were playing.

Also, is taking shots at me your way of thanking me for housing you for several days and asking for nothing in return? If so, I will certainly remember it. I had typed a lot more, but decided against it. I do not know how to continue without making this really personal or offensive, and that is not my aim so I am going to stop. Trolling or not, I really don't appreciate it.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
this isn't me just taking a jab

but i don't really remember posts explaining the rundown of those characters' matchups. especially not from that characters point of view.

at the very most, i remember you talking about those characters from a spacies point of view, usually about how much more work you have to do than the character in question.

either way, as entertaining as this is, sometimes i wish it would all just stop.

[edit]also, i actually agree with dylan in that your view on those characters is actually pretty disrespectful to the people that main them. i ****ing love my character and i hate hearing them called stupid or cheap and easy when they don't even really win tournaments.

either way, can people respect each other, please?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol, josh I dont have a problem with you, Im not personally attacking you.

Maybe you should reconsider using these boards as your punching bag if you cant take it dawg.

Im just trying to show you what it feels like

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lol, josh I dont have a problem with you, Im not personally attacking you.

Maybe you should reconsider using these boards as your punching bag if you cant take it dawg.

Im just trying to show you what it feels like
Insinuating things and flat out making stuff up definitely counts as slander in my book.

More like, you said something untrue and I called you out on it and now you are back pedaling. You had no intention of teaching me anything when you posted.

And when do I use the boards as a punching bag anymore? As Kevin said the other day, I barely check or post on these at all. You just got to the thread late after I called Kevin out on his SWF arrogance (which doesn't exist in person) and wanted to jump on the bandwagon...like always.

PS: I recommend you text me if you want to continue this conversation or let's just end it as you seem to have nothing but ill intent and the internet to hide behind, or maybe you'll just get Rhiannon or Kevin to talk to me (like usual) because you can't handle your own problems like a man.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Also, Chris, I hate this game and I put forth extreme effort to cap off what I say, doubly because it's you. I wish you would stop getting on the boards and crowing about it EVERY SINGLE TIME ANYONE brings it up. It serves ZERO purpose other than to make me feel bad about something I already put effort into not doing.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
See the thing about that is, I tried to "Handle my problems like a man" and you dodged me "Like a man"

So why not try to get rhiannon, who your better friends with?

or kevin who means more to you, to talk to you about something?

Dont call me out on stuff that I wasnt in the wrong to begin with.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
i think you need to chill the **** out. you are feeding the troll giant tubs of buttery hate.
Silly, I'm chill and not mad at all. haha I just had no intention of letting Dylan get away with the surpremely worn out

Say something dumb
Get called out
Back pedal and claim to be trolling

See the thing about that is, I tried to "Handle my problems like a man" and you dodged me "Like a man"
I forgot to respond to your texts because I was busy, which I have already explained. You did not call or text again later. No one is dodging you and no one would, especially not me.

Now either text me about it or drop it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I wasnt back pedaling or saying anything dumb

I was just trolling pure and simple if you look at my first post It was blatant that I was trolling

Top Bottom