• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Chris was hilarious last night. Oh god.

This guy looked like a cat staring up at the stars with a head full of dreams on a raft in the middle of a calmly flowing stream painted black by a warm southern night.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
did i say something about an advertisement for a cleaning solution where the design on the bottle was satan playing poker with a mexican in the monkey d luffy costume?

it was quite the fantastic visual

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yea you did XD

you also mentioned how you loved/hated Melee because of it's emotional content and the way everything else in the game interacts with what the characters are doing, but not the actual game-play itself.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
loooooooool

what the **** was i talking about? bwahahahahahahaha

super long edit-

on the real, actually playing melee kind of ruined my high. however, just watching everyone around the room and viewing things was probably the most fun thing ever.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah im just at work decided to see what you bits were up to :bee:

Im pretty booked the next couple weeks yet after that i would be down for a smashfest of some sort.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Ill be down dawg, not sure my work schedule that far out yet either way ill come by after work or before or w/e. I need that fox advice you said you gonna give me. Also i need that practice against you that we never find time for at tourneys :c

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
sorry
i was just having a terrible day
you would had tons of fun if you stayed, I'm sure

Ill be down dawg, not sure my work schedule that far out yet either way ill come by after work or before or w/e. I need that fox advice you said you gonna give me. Also i need that practice against you that we never find time for at tourneys :c
KEVIN'S FOX AIN'T EVEN THAT GOOD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Also I'll text/FB you about where it is and all.

Also I'll whip up some solid stuff for you don't worry haha.

Also also I'm better to get ahold of at non-G6(or larger) tourneys =p but yeah fests are way easier lol.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm hosting my last tourney of the school year this month. probably april 23rd.

I asked the brawl community for possible side events.

there was a suggestion to add melee to the event and make it a melee + brawl tourney.

so....if I were to host a tourney on the 23rd this month, how much of the melee community show up?

additionally, I'm looking at tweaking entry fee.

usually I do $5 per person per event. But seeing as this is my last one of the school year, I was considering increasing that figure to $7 or $10, dependent upon community interest.

so if you all would show up just lemme know. and what your preferred entry fee is.

also, I don't believe there will be a door fee at this one. I typically do door fees to encourage ppl to bring setups but it seems the melee community is good at bringing those.

tl;dr

1) brawl+melee tourney on the 23rd; any objections?
2) preferred entry fee $5, $7, $10
3) no door fee = bring setups

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Aight Kev just lemme know whats up.

Lucas you better be there so you can beat me like you did last time at joshs =P

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
LOL yeah just saw what you posted on the last page. If im not working im coming. If i am working i will try to switch with someone. YA HERRRR MEH YA MARINE DAWG?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Whatever you are attending, Adam. I want to join.

Tellim' how bad my merf is.

Top Bottom