• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Ocean, the best thing to do is to attempt to understand their logic, even if it's not technically 'rational'. There is nothing wrong with believing in a higher power, imo.

And you know my view on the subject.

The problem comes in when people try to pervert that which is meant to be pure and sacred, and unfortunately that line is fuzzy to a lot of people to the point of being a subjective subject.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I get what you meant the statement in question and I agree, but this statement HERE is saturated with laughable irony lol
ok ace

i lold

a lot lmao

@ kyle. you have a lot of growing up to do bro.

I know you are a smart kid, so don't see my words as hurtful.

edit: Vzakat. that was good looooooooooooooool

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
kyle...

basically

if you don't remedy the issue of not knowing by making **** up

then ur pretty ****ing immature

f@ggt ¦3

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It IS one of Doc's hardest. Not as bad as sheik, and once you get to the highest level, spacies are harder too. Marth is about as hard as falcon imo (close enough).

Moo, learn the cg and the abc combos you have like, throws into fsmash/dsmash/fair

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yeah man, the combos are pretty rough

good thing doc's bair is hella bonkers otherwise that **** would be impossible

doc's tech chases, especially if they end in fsmash, are really effective.. i think both have **** offense in the match up, it's just easier for the faster, stronger falcon, but doc DOES have a medicine for that (no ****ING pun intended).... really though idk how effective pills are in this mu

i feel like it's extremely doable though..... but doc vs marth seems like another story

EDIT: hella bonkers

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I mean yeah I know all the combos and stuff all I do is watch combo videos and play computers because I'm an idiot. CG's all day, what I have problems with is dealing with his speed. He just runs circles around me and I can't ever catch him

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
holy barnacles, they waited this long to charge you?

how big was the dent? i cant imagine it being that big unless the controller made a full imprint of itself.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I didnt get the bill until today

i was like "wingate hotel services" charged me 50 bucks on my Pep peps credit card, So i called the hotel and they were like

"Yeah basically there was a silver dollar sized dent in the back corner of the room, were going to have to remove that portion of the wall, replace it, then replace the wall paper, your really getting a good deal by only paying 50 dollars for this"

and i was like...OH.

@ Kieth, the idea of them calling me and saying "yeah there was a dent in the wall the exact shape of a nintendo gamecube controller in the wall, while this is pretty cool looking we have to replace it" made me giggle.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I didnt get the bill until today

i was like "wingate hotel services" charged me 50 bucks on my Pep peps credit card, So i called the hotel and they were like

"Yeah basically there was a silver dollar sized dent in the back corner of the room, were going to have to remove that portion of the wall, replace it, then replace the wall paper, your really getting a good deal by only paying 50 dollars for this"

and i was like...OH.

@ Kieth, the idea of them calling me and saying "yeah there was a dent in the wall the exact shape of a nintendo gamecube controller in the wall, while this is pretty cool looking we have to replace it" made me giggle.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but :( because you have to pay for it.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Everyone that may be coming to my house should refer to my facebook soon before I get too drunk and post sooome random dumb stuff and it gets lost in the ***********.

seriously, this is important.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Posting to check out my new sig. Hoopefully this works because I really have to pee and don't feel like making a longer post in order for my signature to show up.

*crosses fingers*

[edit-Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!]

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
keith, do not fool yourself into thinking that I care about what your view of me, or my arguments. you are far removed from my target audience.

I still have yet to see you formulate a logical, sound argument for anything (except something about brawl theory possibly, hard to say). I am not the most logical or intelligent person in this community, but you don't have to be to be able to see how ridiculous your arguments are. and don't accuse me of just saying this because we have opposing views. I don't agree with david, but I respect him because he can create logical replies, even if I don't agree with them. you however, prove nothing, insult me, bring in that you're older than me, or call me ignorant for no reason, all with a nice 'lmao' ending.

basically, **** off and come back when you learn how to talk.

So you let logic dictate your life because it's most logical to do so?
I don't let logic fully dictate my life, and no human can. emotions still come into play, whether or not I think they should. but better logic than a nonexistent deity.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i tried to read oceans paragraph.

but i feel i will have to wait till smashboards becomes normal for me to understand

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it has to be random, cause ive seen smash melee and brawl all edited weirdly, as well as clicktyclank BS

edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THE GOT ME AGAIN!!!!

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I'm going to type a wall of text.

1) The hero of an epic, it seems, can never be at a loss to understand what is happening to him. He lives and fights in a known land against declared enemies. The romance hero, in contrast, is 'like a man fighting ghosts in a mist ... he is involved in a mystery; he is on a quest but does not know what he has to look for; he is engaged in a struggle but does not know who his adversary is.' The mysteriousness of the romance world means that even when the romance hero has a specific aim in view, he is denied understanding both of the mechanics of his adventure and of its meaning. He is summoned to act without being able to make a rational calculation of the likely consequences of his action, or of what is the most effective way to proceed.

Top Bottom