• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

0Room

Smash Lord
my ganon sucks.

maining fox from now on lol.
Chris, if your Ganon sucks, I'd hate to see it good
Maybe it's just that I really suck and that you play me like a flute
And maybe I just need some more practice with that match up

But I just constantly get ***** by your Ganon
Even yayz got ***** for a bit

That's worth something right?

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah I need to refocus, too much character development and not enough training montages lol.

ROCKY MOOOOODEEEEEEEE

let's **** pound!
There ya go PP
No movie is interesting without action

The movie of "PP winning every national" needs it's next climax

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i mean, go fox against sheik.... cuz that character is broken.... sheik i mean.... #1 in my book, honestly

but if you do anything more than that kiss god's favor good bye.

0Room

Smash Lord
Sooooo

watching Wobbles vs DoH this morning

inspired me to get good at this game again.

I estimate that this will last about a week

Or forever

Don't know.

Just thought I'd tell you guys.
Forever PLUR
FOREVER

i mean, go fox against sheik.... cuz that character is broken.... sheik i mean.... #1 in my book, honestly

but if you do anything more than that kiss god's favor good bye.
pushing buttons is just more fun.

ganon doesn't have enough buttons.

and it's not that hard anymore.

Yeah CF vs Sheik isn't that easy either
But I'm starting to really figure it out slowly, at least one particular style of Sheik.
What I really like about this game is that it's always different and there's a counter to everything.
What I don't like about this game is that it's always different and there's a counter to everything.

And also what I don't like about Fox is just the unimaginable pressure to play perfectly. One tech mistake and you die.
Every time.
Without fail.

So until I get much better tech skill wise he's just for fun.
And he's not fun.
So he's just :fox:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
:fox::fox::fox::fox:

david knows about my fox.
except he doesn't.
because I was doing terrible on friday and had no techskill in my hands.
I'm coming for you david.

:leek:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's not the sheik.

it's just the buttons.

and i didn't ask about all your random *** scrub ****ing foxes. (except you 0room, you're cool)

i'm far more interested in PLUR's interest in the game than some high *** scrub *** fox gettin their *** kicked by ****ing roy.

:roymelee:
:ganondorf:
:fox:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
it's not the sheik.

it's just the buttons.

and i didn't ask about all your random *** scrub ****ing foxes. (except you 0room, you're cool)

i'm far more interested in PLUR's interest in the game than some high *** scrub *** fox gettin their *** kicked by ****ing roy.

:roymelee:
:ganondorf:
:fox:
Ask about my McCliggens. ;]

I WANNA PLAY YOUR FOX, CHRIS

:A1:

Duo55

Smash Ace
Ya know I'm not very active with anything melee, but I was wondering if you guys knew that ganondorf has a double punch combo but he can only use it while wearing a bunny hood you still gotta hit the button pretty fast to get him to do it though. I don't think the second hit has a hit box either. Do you guys know of any other stuff hidden like that? I feel like playing around with the game some...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
It wouldn't surprise me. I once got a stomp into the blastzone -> Falcon Punch once when I was playing with items.

Items are too fun.

If you wanna get burnt then come at me.

:004:
I picture Fox saying that as he recovers

Also, I now remember that I played Melee last night after playing LittleBigPlanet2 for like 2 hours. That goddamn shark minigame. WTF

I think I was playing really bad last night though. Too much Touhou.

WHO HAS IMMATERIAL AND MISSING POWER OR SCARLET WEATHER RHAPSODY? I wanna play people in those

Also, I'll prob be getting MvC3 on Friday. See you guys online!

Lol ADD post. :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Ask about my McCliggens. ;]

I WANNA PLAY YOUR FOX, CHRIS

:A1:
yo didn't i JUST say i didn't give a **** about nobody else's fox?

yo zakat didn't i JUST say that i don't play that ***** ganon no mo? i will light you up and smoke you with my fox, and just exhale afterwords, and continue to give no ****s.

i'm not tryin to start no discussion bout fox. i'm just lettin you *****es know that my ganon sucks, and i'm play fox now.
****ing ******s not readin my damn posts piss me the **** off

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
in friendlies sure.

i'm trying to decide how long to keep this troll going. it probably won't last to the next tournament (after pound) we'll both be at. so by then, the rest of you guys will realize that i'd never drop ganon for a scrub *** character like fox. but since you nyukkas obviously don't read my posts at all, and would rather talk about how your elevated *** foxes get ****ed up by david and plur, or other raleigh players, i can keep the facade of maining fox for just a while longer.

LETS DO IT OCEAN!

edit: :fox: :fox: :fox: :fox: :fox:

Duo55

Smash Ace
what the ****

no way

TESTING

edit: you lie...=[
No its there I promise. It might be version dependent though. The one I did it on was the very first version. I lost that disc unfortunately and its been a while since I've done it. You can tell what version of the game you have by looking on the shiny side of the disc and right around the hole has letters on it. It tells you what version you have.

Top Bottom