• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
cam, i thought *****ing out would be accepting it here, and getting to the venue and saying "actually, no". not really my problem anyway.
what??? that sounds like a load of horse ****

either ur down for the challenge, or ur afraid ur gonna lose.. just pick one so i can either **** u or continue to be disappointed with the ****ty attitudes of every player in this state, respectively

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
theo, fur shur :DDDDDDDDDDDD aioehgrpweoruhexcited

and pp, that mario's gettin its **** pushed in

:jiggs: *****

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah I'll just combo you to 100+, let you back because I'm a nice guy, then outplay you easy again to kill.

Should feel about the same.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
no... that's the thing, it isn't clear in the slightest.... this ambiguity you've persisted is just evidence for bad things

i have the impression that you think you're too good to battle my secondary

you won't even take the challenge to find out though, which is a combination of arrogance and fear.... which is disappointing

humility goes a long way

or maybe you really are just purely, flat-out scared, in which case i'm even more disappointed

half a year ago you woulda been down in a minute, in fact you were! remember i'm pretty sure we battled and i took it in a 2-0 or 2-1.... don't you want to test your improvement???

if you just don't want the challenge because your scared, at least admit it so i can have some respect for you left.... you shouldn't be scared though, i'm not a pro at the MU or anything, i'm just trying to learn and push myself, which is what i thought this whole time you were trying to do, but i can see that you have different intentions that i don't seem to understand or identify with at all. w/e now i'm bored, lost interest..... you should be relieved now that you got away, vermin

Moophobia

Smash Champion
no... that's the thing, it isn't clear in the slightest.... this ambiguity you've persisted is just evidence for bad things

i have the impression that you think you're too good to battle my secondary

you won't even take the challenge to find out though, which is a combination of arrogance and fear.... which is disappointing

humility goes a long way

or maybe you really are just purely, flat-out scared, in which case i'm even more disappointed

half a year ago you woulda been down in a minute, in fact you were! remember i'm pretty sure we battled and i took it in a 2-0 or 2-1.... don't you want to test your improvement???

if you just don't want to because your scared, at least admit it so i can have some respect for you left.... you shouldn't be scared though, i'm not a pro at the MU or anything, i'm just trying to learn and push myself, which is what i thought this whole time you were trying to do, but i can see that you have different intentions that i don't seem to understand or identify with at all. w/e now i'm bored, lost interest..... you should be relieved now that you got away, vermin
MONEY MATCH ME! Doc v any of your characters that you even remotely play (falco puff falcon marth fox random mid tiers that you practice I don't give a ****)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i'll take any of them moo

same goes to the rest of you arrogant yet self-depreciating scrubs, i have some dollars to collect from you contradictory ***gets, it's been too long

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
**** cam

**** his falco

**** his luigi

**** his puff

**** his *******

mother **** his falcon

I WILL PARALYZE YOU

I AIN'T YO DADDY I'M YO GRANDPA

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
idk what your fancy biology word is but i will titrate that ***, measure the absorbance of my purple haze in your ***, make a calibration curve outta your characters, find the error, and report it with a NICE *** CHART.

CUZ I AM THE GANOLYTICAL DORFICIST AND I DAMN WELL DON'T GIVE A ****

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
right on time ;););););););)

'thought i saw that name in the active users viewing box

so after we **** these *****es up in teams....

it's on

EDIT:

seriously though, our team is gonna **** yall right in ur *******s, bring a plug and it's goin in too

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
G6 started playing on my playlist as soon as i started reading these MM's

Are all these about to happen this weekend?

Is pure HYPE about to ensue for the first time in NC since...idk1?!?!?!?!??

Top Bottom