• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I'd try my best to make it. Depends on how jolly my parents decide to be. Family johns all around >_>

EDIT: Wait, I'm going to have a PS3 w/ Assassin's Creed 2 in the disk drive. That will likely consume my attention for days in a row. Still will try to make it ^_^

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
unless slasher king were to come from wilmington, that'd be a far stretch. looks like i'd have to wreck at the biweekly after we get back after all.

DJRome

Smash Hero
chris, are you still in gboro next year? i could have sworn i remember you saying you were going to transfer

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
next year i'm definitely still in greensboro. after that, UNCs pharmacy school is a possibility, otherwise i'll just stick around here for a BS in chemistry, and maybe more later...probably more later.

null55

Smash Master
cam ganon v luigi MM next time we meet?
yes.

@Josh: come to Gboro sometimes during Winter break. i'm trying to play a lot of melee and me/Mike/Eddie/Chris/Smith/whoever need to have some fests and you need to be there.

Turnip T

Smash Cadet
I'll see if I can plan a mini-melee-fest at my place, no promises. AND MELEE ONLY!!!!!1

~ Dark Hart

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
btw cam, i leave next wednesday. i live in wilmington bro.

which is why i hope red, slasher, spoon, and spect0r are ready for smashfests in the port city.

null55

Smash Master
i see. next wednesday?? hmm. i MAY be in Gboro on tuesday. we could possibly play then before you leave, but it's doubtful.

null55

Smash Master
pokemon ****.

but mike keep your pic where its at. madvillainy ***** harder. lol plus MF has a weird affinity to the appearance of Falcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom