• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
so the only way to assess oos talent is to go to their prs and their tourney results? that's so much work. . .

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
when its interstate, dont u convene a regional rankings system w/ people from each state involved?

otherwise, just put them on the brorankings list lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so is the idea here that your falco isn't getting any better by playing us, that we get nothing from playing your falco, or that your secondaries need work to become equal to your falco?

it could easily be a combination of more than one, or all of these, i just wanna know whats goin through your head, pp. it's cuz i care :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well.......

None of you challenge my Falco(not even LoZR), so I'm not going to use him in tournament. It's that simple.

I plan on using him a lot in friendlies still.

It couldn't hurt to actually have halfway decent secondaries though.

lord karn

Smash Master
Well, I'm coming for you in tourney next time, then. I'm actually good at fighting characters that aren't falco. @_@

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean trust me, i get that, nobody challenges your falco. i guess i was just wondering who benefits from you not using him in tournament.

the more i think about it, the more i mentally think it helps the tournament get hype for finals being pp vs *enter challenger here* who has at least a little bitter shot at beating your *insert secondary here*. if thats the case, then once i wreck your ganon in tournament, i hope to unleash the wrath that is falco again.

edit: dammit **** fox.

lord karn

Smash Master
Haha fine then. Was it two 3 stocks last time? I can do that with Fox by the time a tournament rolls around.
Remember that time I beat you in marth dittos? :laugh: Even though you ***** me in the second match. . .

I did that thing that Trunks did in dbz. I went into the hyperbolic time chamber and got really buff and thought I was getting good, but then Vegeta came around and was like, nah you don't need muscles to be strong, and then I was just like, oh yeah, so I buffed down and somehow that made me like 10x stronger. Now I will put up a fight to cell(pp) but somehow I'll still lose and then Gohan will come around and save the day. And then I'll just be :mad:.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You can tell Karn's been around a while because he knows how to trash talk a little.

Problem with this story is, there is no Gohan.

Edit: Get @ my Marth.

lord karn

Smash Master
You can tell Karn's been around a while because he knows how to trash talk a little.

Problem with this story is, there is no Gohan.

Edit: Get @ my Marth.

All I have to do is convince Lozr (Goku) to teach Smith the kamehameha, and then you're destruction will be assured.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you're....I mean your not even trying now.

I will beat everyone in this state's mains with at least 3 characters. I will make it ****. LoZR being AWOL makes it 4+.

lord karn

Smash Master
AN ENTIRE WEEEK!! GRAaAARHHHH

nah nah nah, like the first weekend or something. sometime before pound. I'll have to ask my dad, but I think I could convince him

lord karn

Smash Master
So if I do this I'm probably going to host Brawl and Melee starting at the same time, like 12 or so. Honestly, we don't have all that many players that play both games anymore, so I don't think it will cause to much of a problem. Then afterwords I'll host B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom