• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I plan on talking to Malk and Karn about these and revising the rankings (because lots of crazy shiz has gone down) very soon, and will update with more info when I can.

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm disappointed that i didn't get a chance to show how much i'd improved at bill's. i don't really expect to stay on the rankings now (unless people have some nice opinions).

i played josh a bunch today, maybe you'd wanna ask him how i play (although i wasn't doing too well).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll get to him on that I suppose.

It's really hard to say what things are based on placings as far as you go Foxy since pretty much everyone competitive other than Ali and Nebs and you were there. I'll try to be as fair about things as I can.

Josh would be a great resource in this case. I suppose I'll have to wait for him to get on here because I doubt he wants me to call him for a smash question lol.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Rawr! I did so good early on in the tourney. Tell me of a Jiggs player who ***** with Sing to Rest and roll outs in Melee. xD Jk jk prolly a lot out there.

I would have dome so much better it is wasn't for **** Sheik. >.> **** that *****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You got 4th? Good shiz. (Sorry I don't know much about placings this time)

What was the last tourney you were at before Billfest bro?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
uhhhhh.... i really dont remember... something like 7th and 5th plur's then asu and noone really this was prly the first tournament i played well in if your trying to judge how good i am i played karn in friendlies a bit fri night then i played him in brackets during the tourny thats prly gonna be better info

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i watched rawfuls vs. karn actually

karn played pretty bad that match tbqh he wasn't DIing rawful's throws at all and got gimped a lot because of it. marth dittos are gay though so w.e

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
um... one throw to one fsmash at low percents is harder to di.... you're implying that it hit everytime... all marth does is gimp people... and yes marth dittos are ********... and i wasnt trying to at all claim i was superior to karn i was making fun of dh and foxy for always talking about these pr's which i care nothing about then pp started asking questions

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm just trying to make dependable PRs bro. I'd like to give you an accurate spot on there (since I'm pretty sure you qualify for it....holding judgment for now though), even if you aren't all for PRs.

Marth dittos always tear people apart....

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i understand and thats why i answered your questions but i didnt really like being told i only beat karn because he played poorly especially not coming from karn himself... i might as well have behr say i only lost to lozr cus i played poorly or something to that effect... and yes marth dittos are the worst thing in melee imo i'd rather play a jiggs ditto

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
no actually i dont think you or foxy really care that much but you sure do talk about them alot =p or at least you post in this thread mroe than the rest of us whatever that amounts to (hopes noone makes reference to the last page where half the posts are mine)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is it so wrong to like competition bros lol.

I realize this isn't the embodiment of competition itself, but it's the best we got.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
its not that i disagree with pr's and what they're meant to do its more apathy than anything else mainly due to knowing full well that if you lozr ali or tc show up then theres no money for me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So you're only motivated by money then? I can't really fault you for that. The only reason I improved though was to better myself and play the best out there and do well.

I mean, we're not unbeatable. You just gotta watch us a little closer to beat us, honest.

LoZR lost to TC's Marth in winner's semis.

I lost to Jiggz at TO4.

Don't you play both of those characters? =p

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
no actually i dont think you or foxy really care that much but you sure do talk about them alot =p or at least you post in this thread mroe than the rest of us whatever that amounts to (hopes noone makes reference to the last page where half the posts are mine)
umm... that last page was about 50% you, bro. =P

as for me posting a lot, I just like to post is all. :)

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i didnt mean to imply that... i play melee cus its melee and i still enjoy it... i do realize you arent untouchable and im not saying i could never reach your level... but being higher than you on NC pr's isnt why i would work to get there... i never practice thisgame anymore but nc smash is prlyt he best community i've ever been a part of so as a result ikeep going to tournies and smashfests

edit: at DH mentioning things i said not to mention isnt nice =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
star ocean 4 comes out tomorrow

lol i doubt any of you even know what that is

PP is the next time you're coming to see me for HERB?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i do stingers and im buying it after work im super ultra uber excited hopefully it wont be on the long list of recent rpgs that only disappointed me

Malk

Smash Champion
really I just want to be an honorable mention so I can be alongside catfish and malk's balls

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rawfuls i love you

i preordered it in amazon like 2 months ago i'm sad i won't get it on release day but all well

stingers

Smash Obsessed
foxy i love you

jim has the 1st one on his wii that he's played and only I've played the 3rd one. Neither of us have played the supposedly amazing 2nd one. I want to play them all eventually. It'll give me something to do for the next...4-6 weeks.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Screw Star Ocean. I tried on three separate occasions to get into SO1, SO2, and SO3. The only one I played to the end was SO3. SO2 I played, like, 7 hours, and SO1 even less.

I don't get why it's such a turn off for me. </actually-on-topic-in-the-future>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that line was filled with tender feelings and had raw emotional power, zero

you're a heartless *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom