• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
You're not on it, and you think you're like amazing. That's something to be mad about imo
well that assumes that i think im amazing and that im mad

but neither are the case

SO, my point stands

/woman logic

edit: what dj said is actually true and also supports what im saying

null55

Smash Master
theo, i think i love you TOO much.

still my top 2 favorite smasher w/ Jim, otr.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if i didn't walk all over my carpet id let u sleep there

edit: theo, i think u meant to say. dj spoke. cause everything i say if tha truf

null55

Smash Master
if i didn't walk all over my carpet id let u sleep there

edit: theo, i think u meant to say. dj spoke. cause everything i say if tha truf
finishing your sentence:

"cause everything i say if tha truf isn't obvious, is a lie for my advantage."

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Theo, are you ever going to just crack one day?

I'm almost concerned with the amount of crap you get now lol.
i might, but then i might not

obvious post is obvious

but still,

responding to IDIOCY is a game that you can only win by not playing or playing their game of UTTER ****ING STUPIDITY. people who post like rational people, ie u and sometimes dj, are worth taking time to respond to rationally.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Well I just checked to see where I was on the PR, and it turns out you forgot to put me on. lol simple mistake could have been done by anyone. Thanks for your future changes, and by future I mean like the next 20 minutes. haha you guys... such kidders

DJRome

Smash Hero
but just get SOOOOO nervous around women and then i fiddle with my zipper and then they look at me and they like it's on like donkey kong, biiiiooooottch

o u rite

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
dude. You don't even know.
Black people are the most emo people you will ever meet. You find an emo black guy and you're in for some life altering ****. Especially if that guy doesnt smoke weed.

edit: but seriously, the only way I get to dance with a girl at the club is if she throws me up against a wall and goes to town on that ****.

*Which happened 3 out of 3 times.*

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Dude TJ I knew a emo black guy once. ***** TRIED TO FIGHT ME AND I WAS LIKE WHHATTTT? AND RIGHT BEFORE I BEAT HIS *** I GOT PULLED OFF OF HIM ****** SKIPPED CLASS FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS AFTER THAT RRRRRRRAGGGGEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom