• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
BCTT FOR HONORABLE MENTIONS

i mean really. that dude has been stackin it up, trash talkin pp, and has consistently been the alter ego for bl@ckchris ever since he got decently skilled enough at this game to have just a little bit of swagger. get. the ****. at him.

edit: scidadle will make pp ****in wet himself. i wanna see it personally, but once scidadle beats him down with his *scrolls up* squirtle....PP will try to quit out. but realize that he sucks at it. and then take defeat like a man. UP THE BUTT! with a dog named cody.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, I think Honorable mentions should make a return. The serious ones, to be honest.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
BCTT is black chris's trash talk.

gosh, your ability to come up with alternate forms of my name is almost as mediocre as your main. whichevertf that one is.

^ that guy, would be BCTT.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
BCTT is black chris's trash talk.

gosh, your ability to come up with alternate forms of my name is almost as mediocre as your main. whichevertf that one is.

^ that guy, would be BCTT.
. . wow, he sucks.
That was close to a compliment right there.
and I will prove it with Logic.

Logic booting

TJ + Main = Nonexistent
Nonexistent =/= Mediocre
Falsity detected.
Trash Talk =/= Legit

Shutting Down

Almost like DJ. . .*smirk*

Edit: I'm not sure either.
Lurk on 4chan, you may find out one day.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you can't use logic to disprove illogical trash talk.

dumba**.

edit: bl@ckchris would like to apologize for BCTT. i hope you have come to understand that the we are not one and the same, TJ.

and if you havent, then its more your problem than it is mine :p

double edit: good **** plur. i'ma have ashley call me that from now on.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm too tired to remember, but after I talk to Karn(which probably means the panel again), the PRs will be done. Maybe that will be today.

I don't know and care right now. I just want to sleep but I can't because I have a Bio lab in half an hour. You all know stuff now so be happy and stuff.

Yay PRs.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Bl@ckChris for most improved player this rankings period.

idc that we don't have one. that *** got BETTER. and he used to suck.

edit: TJ if you're going to think that hard, just trying to figure out my identity, get off the boards and do some calculus.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
All along the eastern shore
Put your circuits in the sea
This is what the world is for
Making electricity
You can feel it in your mind
Oh you can do it all the time
Plug it in, change the world
You are my electric girl

I said ooh girl
Shock me like an electric eel
Baby girl
Turn me on with your electric feel

dr.neo

Smash Champion
All along the eastern shore
Put your circuits in the sea
This is what the world is for
Making electricity
You can feel it in your mind
Oh you can do it all the time
Plug it in, change the world
You are my electric girl

I said ooh girl
Shock me like an electric eel
Baby girl
Turn me on with your electric feel
Stop copying my post style. :mad:

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Bl@ckChris for most improved player this rankings period.

idc that we don't have one. that *** got BETTER. and he used to suck.
Idk, chris. I wont deny that you got better. Not in the least.
But I think that I've had slightly more improvement than you since last ranking period.
1. You used to beat me consistently at smath - no "lack of confidence" jons
2. You used to beat me consistently in the Scene.
3. We both improved. A lot. but I was really beatin that *** yesterday.
4. We're about even now. I had to climb to where you were. and then to where you are. and then you climbed up at me, and now we're competing again, see?

But, not even me. Dave.
Dude just started playing smash 2 months ago.
NOW HE'S ****ING WAVEDASHING WITH LUIGI!?!?!?!?!?!
WTF?
WTF?
Did I tell you about Me/Sam v. Dave/Cam to make either dave or sam go get the chinese food?
**** was legit.

Cam was proud that day. *** even cried.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*chuckles* i know you've improved more than i have this period, silly man. i was baiting that post. just like i was baiting those turnips yesterday, and giving you the MEXICAN TRUCK.

you were beatin that ***...in the beginning. but we've discussed that already, so i know you know.

all i really learned since late december was consistend double jump aerials, true platform dashes on every stage, got a **** ton better at ledge stuff (and still need a lot of work), and learned the falco matchup better, even though i'm still not good at it at all. i just think i'm finally a legit member of the scene now, and i feel like every tournament i should get at least one win from somewhere in the bracket lol. which is a lot better than how i felt before this ranking period.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Oh its ok.

love you This |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| much.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Oh its ok.

love you This |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| much.
you love me more than that, right?

null55

Smash Master
haaa haaa, my pokémon improved more Mike.

god i'm such a better trainer. you don't spend enough time with yours... ****in Gary.

@TJ: lol dude that was the most epic match of all time. i got careless and died and was like "oh **** we're ****ed", and then Dave... just rollouts randomly ftw and the entire suite's erupts in an "OOOHHHHHH!!!!!" rofl... i love the sessions where we get hype as ****... teams is amazing.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace

god i'm such a better trainer. you don't spend enough time with yours... ****in Gary.

Which Pokemon am i?
Garados?
Rayquaza?
Shellder?

@TJ: lol dude that was the most epic match of all time. i got careless and died and was like "oh **** we're ****ed", and then Dave... just rollouts randomly ftw and the entire suite's erupts in an "OOOHHHHHH!!!!!" rofl... i love the sessions where we get hype as ****... teams is amazing.
Yeah, man. **** that **** is amazing. Its such a ****in time drain, but it makes my life so great.
btw, played teams with items. **** was mad legit. Seriously. It was me and Joel v Sam and Jason.

$mike

Smash Ace

The difference between us and our "Pokemon" is that you practically live with yours.

EV training starts on Friday, don't worry. ;)

null55

Smash Master
w/e mine has better IVs... EV train all you want ***** lol.

@TJ: whoda**** joel? items make me sadder than Dave does. but never even close to as happy as he makes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom