• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
boss hog isn't even good at smash brothers jim just sandbags against him so he wont feel bad the panel should know this

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
"If you don't like these, go out to tourneys and fix it!"
its more that im indifferent

because i know that there are players who could "go out and fix it" if they cared enough to

excluding myself

its also very shifty

meaning that it probably isnt accurate,

but according to the way its put together, the results are probably near correct.

i cant imagine wanting to keep up in a rankings system where people are shifted constantly but skill really doesnt change too much, just attendance and random bracket stuff

meh, again i really dont care. ive lived for quite a while without a pr system.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Nite, I was agreeing with you, and you troll me? **** move. It must be because I'm a UNC fan...
o LAWWWD

i didnt troll. i HONESTLY had no idea what you were saying and thus had NO way of knowing if u were agreeing or disagreeing

but then again that didnt matter cuz all i did was say that i didnt understand, implying that i wanted someone, ie you, to clear it up for me

can iz get a break up in dis?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
its more that im indifferent

because i know that there are players who could "go out and fix it" if they cared enough to

excluding myself

its also very shifty

meaning that it probably isnt accurate,

but according to the way its put together, the results are probably near correct.

i cant imagine wanting to keep up in a rankings system where people are shifted constantly but skill really doesnt change too much, just attendance and random bracket stuff

meh, again i really dont care. ive lived for quite a while without a pr system.
I'm not even going to touch on how funny this is, but you're welcome to believe that.

Everyone should definitely not look at PRs that way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom