• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I think this is a good spot for this, as this is the only place specifically about NC and brawl. But I don't know if Zero is a member here =/. So if he's not, then can someone relay this message to him?

Zero-gamer, I am calling you out. Match time! Best 3 of 5, Lucario v. Lucario. You win, I give you 10 dollars. I win, you give me your title as #1 Lucario in the state.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, this is the most appropriate place for that, and Zero does have an account here.

Also, dayyyyyyum. RSLG dittos for money? Too good. Plz record.

Btw, winning a ditto doesn't prove who has the better Lucario LOL, it proves who is better at doubles.

As far as statistics goes, Zero's better, and will be until you start placing above him.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
I think this is a good spot for this, as this is the only place specifically about NC and brawl. But I don't know if Zero is a member here =/. So if he's not, then can someone relay this message to him?

Zero-gamer, I am calling you out. Match time! Best 3 of 5, Lucario v. Lucario. You win, I give you 10 dollars. I win, you give me your title as #1 Lucario in the state.
whoa.... that was kinda out there Gauvin...... o_o

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yeah, this is the most appropriate place for that, and Zero does have an account here.

Btw, winning a ditto doesn't prove who has the better Lucario LOL, it proves who is better at doubles.

As far as statistics goes, Zero's better, and will be until you start placing above him.
8 * 5= 40 Minutes

too long to finish one set.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet

I don't care for his rank amongst the top 10 in the power rankings. But if I can't have his title, then fine, it'll be a 10 dollar money match both ways with a little honor on the side. It'll still be doubles, so don't pull that MK crap on me like you did at the tournament either. And the only reason you didn't pull out floppychops was cause I destroyed him too, only in friendlies.

whoa.... that was kinda out there Gauvin...... o_o
To be honest, I didn't like Zero's playstyle with Lucario. Though he can roll dodge like a mother, he shouldn't be used to camp the clock. And maybe it was just that night, but it looked to me like that's ALL he knows what to do with Lucario. So I want to show him what my Lucario will do to him.

8 * 5= 40 Minutes

Not if one of us wins 3 in a row =D. then its only 24 Minutes. Even then, I beat his Lucario in 4 minutes, so it might all be over in 12 minutes. But I'm basing too much off of his one macth with me. Which is why I want another

So, you live close to UNC zero? I'm going there this thursday most likely from 3pm-??? (taking the last bus that leaves BACK to NCSU). We can get it done, maybe at Bill's place, record it, winner takes the money and then we'll be done.

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
gauvn got honorable mention??

that's just effin embarassing...

I gotta stop getting matched up against ldpk and bill in early rounds...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
To be honest, I didn't like Zero's playstyle with Lucario. Though he can roll dodge like a mother, he shouldn't be used to camp the clock. And maybe it was just that night, but it looked to me like that's ALL he knows what to do with Lucario. So I want to show him what my Lucario will do to him.
You have no room to talk. I played you and you roll way way way more than zero. Thats why I almost 3 stocked you. Instead of continuously bashing zero perhaps you should pay attention, you might learn something.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think my Jigglypuff got Gauvin Lucario down to One Stock. I dont remember right.

Zeros Lucario I think it ***** my Jigglypuff.

Jon?

Smash Champion
You have no room to talk. I played you and you roll way way way more than zero. Thats why I almost 3 stocked you. Instead of continuously bashing zero perhaps you should pay attention, you might learn something.
I agree with Bill on this one.

Gauvn could be a lot better if roll count were reduced and the number of charged smashes are lowered. Please at least don't criticize other people's game play when yours is subpar.

lord karn

Smash Master
Ok lets not bash Gauvin too much either I was just trying to tell him that he needs to let it go and that zero is better than him.

This is Bill

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
8 * 5= 40 Minutes
gauvn got honorable mention??
that's just effin embarassing...
I think my Jigglypuff got Gauvin Lucario down to One Stock.

Zeros Lucario ***** my Jigglypuff.
Gauvn could be a lot better if roll count were reduced and the number of charged smashes are lowered. Please at least don't criticize other people's game play when yours is subpar.
ive played them both and zero is considerably better
neither is playing gauvin
wow, everyones gettin on poor gav
i quit brawl singles after rudeing all over gauvin's lucario

he plays sooooo gay, and looks it in the face lol
one time gauvin rolled 24 times in a row against me......i actually counted!
Ok lets not bash Gauvin too much either I was just trying to tell him that he needs to let it go and that zero is better than him.
We played team friendlies with him at State. I counted 74 rolls in a 4 minute match.
god ****........i love nc

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont know... everyone counted gav out at da tourney, but he some how got 7th.... I got 100 dollars on da table gave beats zero, who tryin to see me?

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I have a whole page dedicated to me =D. I'm not sure if its because of what I said about zero, or if its because of my playstyle.....could be both.

Time to fix things nice. Zero, sorry for coming down on you. I understand that both of our playstyles are different. I was irked at the way our set ended and I let that influence what I said about you, and for that I'm sorry. As for money matches, I'll definitely take you on if you want to go head to head, maybe 5 or 2 dollars, dunno. Maybe just friendlies.

To Keith and Ares: Thanks for the support =D

To the rest: If you hate my playstyle, thanks, I'll improve it to make it even more lulzy and pathetic. I roll, you rage, I troll, you rage, I lol, you rage. This is one of my only vids and it was done almost 6 months ago (yeah, trey and adam usually put up vids that highlight their skill) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llNt5rjrY58 I do recognize however that i need improvement, though. Hell, that vid shows what I was like that long ago. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I love you Anthony. Why don't we ever get to see each other?

Gauvin, it's all part of the game and you just gotta learn that, even if it is legit, that doesn't mean we all have to love it.

I do like how you wanna tick people off though lol, I'm going to enjoy watching your future matches I think. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom