• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
... but... i like playin gauvin.... T_T
I like playing you too Anthony....until our third match, cause by then you've read my strategy over 6 times and know exactly what I'm going to do and then you completely tear me up. Then I get upset and go cry like Lucario does in the movie....ok, that last part is iffy, maybe, I think, could be,

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I hate MK.

I'm working on Zero Suit, though. She's fun.

And Pikachu. I need to use Pika against you more.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I know. Marth ***** everyone except MK and DDD.

Once MK gets banned, Marth will seriously be Top of the list.

Good for you, bad for us.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looooool at sillyness. Marth doesn't **** anyone. Seriously. He has some 50/50s, some 55/45s, and a few 60/40s. Not much **** there.

Also, people don't like banning MK for some weird reason, so he'll be around to make me rage for quite a while, if not indefinitely.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Have you read the newest "Ban MK Poll" on Brawl Tactical Discussion?

...Stupid question.

Well, 50% of people are already for the ban. Like 20% against it. Then the rest of people are basically saying "If MK dominates Genesis and Apex, then he should be banned."

And MK is gonna dominate Genesis and Apex.

I mean, it's all pretty silly since the SBR is made up with a bunch of *******. But if you look to see who voted for what, you see some pretty interesting stuff.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I'll MM anyone

'cept for pp

<.<
ill mm the next person to quote for 3'000 dollars.
what's up bro
Yeah I know. Marth ***** everyone except MK and DDD.

Once MK gets banned, Marth will seriously be Top of the list.

Good for you, bad for us.
There's a tournament in Florida, just north of Naples on the 23rd of May I believe. The host is banning MK, not because he hates him, but because he wants to see what all the MK mains would pick instead. After that we'll see who's next on the list of most played. My money's on Snake.

I saw that thread. I posted about a page worth of junk on that thread about how ridiculous it is to ban any character. Unless MK had a 10 0 matchup with 90% of the cast, or if MK out prioritized and outranged everything, then there's room for talk. He's only the most used character in the game because of his combos and his ease to pick up.

Dublio

Smash Ace
So much bro love in this thread. I am seriously glad that I joined the tournament scene. I'll be seeing all of you soon enough. :3 Especially you Anthony, Bill, and Alex. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think its cuz either I don't have a ride... or you don't have a ride... or Adam assassinates me every single time.

Ps: When playing the final sets against alex... i found out that my "bane" is the fat guy on wheels. -_-
Lol yeah it kinda sucks.

You should try to hitch a ride to Rawfuls' thing so we can play again finally.

So, you did your MM?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I get on boards a lot GAUVN. I'll happily accept your challenge. I do think Lucario (anythings) dittos are really gay though.

I'm smasin' with Vilt and Eddie on Wednesday (hopefully) but I can't do Thursday; school doesn't end till 8.

Dublio

Smash Ace
-huggles Stingers- Don't worry, you'll get your chance to shine in the summertime. Dr. Peepee tells me that you have improved much. I would assume so since I always see you in the AiB chatroom looking for matches.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I get on boards a lot GAUVN. I'll happily accept your challenge. I do think Lucario (anythings) dittos are really gay though.

I'm smasin' with Vilt and Eddie on Wednesday (hopefully) but I can't do Thursday; school doesn't end till 8.
Well then, we'll have to shoot for May 2nd, the next tournament day. Sometime before the tourney actually begins so BEHR doesn't flip out about us taking so long

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i also believe its stupid to ban characters just because good peole get good with um. Meta is in the game, find some way and beat him.... dont ban umm.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I was probably thinking about the week before and after Herb. I haven't really went there in awhile. xD Doh, busted. teehee :3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
banning MK would be good for competition

but winning with MK is really easy

so yeah lets keep him in :x

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Um.... let's see...

I won first set 3 of 5;

then won second set 4 of 5.

I picked pika. Alex did Marth 6 of the 7 times and went wario on 7th time.

I dunno... alex SD a few times and butchered me with wario until a last 5 second screwup on that match... -_-

So that's how it went. (._.)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Good ****, Anthony.

Apparently you're ****loads better then when we last played.

****...That was like November. Wow, time flies.

I look forward to our next reunion =)

lord karn

Smash Master
Apparently my Wario does really well vs anthony even though Marth is my main and marth ***** pika. Doesn't make sense. @_@

Perhaps it's because I suck at powershielding and wario can just float around everything.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Well, if it helps you feel better, Wario is still a good matchup vs Pika. 40:60 in Wario's favor. Marth's is 35:65 in Marth's favor. But who knows, every match is different, sometimes matchups don't even matter or make sense. Depends on the current mindset and all that.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Apparently my Wario does really well vs anthony even though Marth is my main and marth ***** pika. Doesn't make sense. @_@

Perhaps it's because I suck at powershielding and wario can just float around everything.
Doesn't make sense my butt....

Stats:

First tourny in mah life (at vilt's?!): lost to Adam's wario

First billfest of mah life: Lost to Adam's wario

Second billfest of mah life: In teams, had Adam alone with me and my bro 3-2 ish lives each... AND STILL lost ot Adam's wario.

...Time elapses while losing to Adam's Wario...

Last Billfest b4 Impossibill.... lost to Adam's Wario....

Mission Impossibill... Neva had to face Adam = thus, I didn't lose to Adam's Wario = any chance of making 1st place....

*sighs from finishing ranting*

Lolz... apparently I have nightmares of a fat guy on wheels....

Dublio

Smash Ace
Oh yea? Well A Pika is going to strike fear.....oh wait...nvm. :3

(Pikachu fearing itself would be rather hilarious anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom