• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol spark mandrill is just the maverick version of DK. And seth is on his way to get you so we can brawl.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Anyone need a double partner for plur's? I never seem to have one. :(
Double ZSS. You. Me.

(I'm cooler than Gauvin; I don't rollspam. Also, he doesn't play ZSS. So you couldn't do double ZSS. Double ZSS is really sexy. It's really sexy because there are two girls. Not one. Two. That's a two, but no other number, next to each other, one number. Two. That's like one, times four, divided by five, plus three, times ten, minus three, divided by seven, minus ten, divided by negative five. Two. That's really sexy. Lucario is not sexy.

I've been drinking.)

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
Double ZSS. You. Me.

(I'm cooler than Gauvin; I don't rollspam. Also, he doesn't play ZSS. So you couldn't do double ZSS. Double ZSS is really sexy. It's really sexy because there are two girls. Not one. Two. That's a two, but no other number, next to each other, one number. Two. That's like one, times four, divided by five, plus three, times ten, minus three, divided by seven, minus ten, divided by negative five. Two. That's really sexy. Lucario is not sexy.

I've been drinking.)
you must be drinking cause all of that math does not equal 2 lol
add a plus 1 at the end

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm still getting my Phd for that job Peepee.

Was Mango at HERB? I think I might've money matched someone who resembles him... I think...

I didn't even know who half of the famous smashers were ;_;

lol, I money matched M2K too, and I didn't realize he was M2K until 4:00 AM.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Karn nailed it.

Except I like Singles better then Doubles.

Only because I always hit my partner in Doubles x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom