• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I could be on this if I tried at Brawl. ):

Should I try at Bill and enter Brawl?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is Ali through with Brawl?
No, but UNCC's Architecture curriculum is gaying him hard right now so he hasn't had many opportunities to Brawl. He's still into it (interested), just not as much since Peter quit Brawl and schoolwork picked up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
zero remember the last 2 times we've played in tourney?

how you went mk on me both times?

how did those work out for ya

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That's gay. At least run brawl so it's not 2 in the morning in the 3rd round of singles. I always have to leave and it's really late so I don't play well.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Double gay. Seriously doubles is more fun, but shouldn't we play the one that counts when we are sober and not drunken by sleep?

NC's PR is now like everyone elses :(

Metaknight..
Have you seen my MK? I try not to be a total *****. Unless my opponents are whoring moves. I don't mind whoring against LDPK xD (LDPK- Good stuff bro, we will play again mate. I will spam more low-nado) Used tornado... ~5 ( i could be wrong ) times against L0Zr's Wario... not boasting, but i'm pretty sure that move ***** that character. All I'm saying is there could be a worse MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom