• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ughhh i'm going so far down on these

w/e I'll just have to kick everyones *** the next tournament I make and prove myself all over again ^_^

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jim already told me I was moving down based on...what, HERB? Where I got a modest 13th? D:

And if I'm not making any more tournaments until After May 12th, barring some sudden change from my Mom or one of the NC bros going out on a limb to take me to a tournament, i'm ****ed. lolz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think you tied with several PR bros at HERB, bro, so that's not an issue.

Missing the buttload of tournies here is, though.

Edit: Vilt, Doooo itttt

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Hey stingers, if I infinite you at Impossibill, can I have your spot?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that seems like an odd choice for olimar o_O

i mean it helps with marth but not with mk...and if there are any other oli counters out there i'd love to hear about them

Vilt

Smash Lord
i was at one stock. he just was ****** me with MK. i take off one stock finally. i'm at like 80%. he comes down. i'm on the edge. i grab him, back throw, bair, ledge grab, Dair spike. XD he starts hitting me again. i'm at 154% and at the edge again. bomb him, rollback, grab, backthrow, nair. some how he ends up under battlefield but not too much. he's coming back, but before he Up B's. I Dair his *** again. XD

****ing loved it. XD

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Good **** Vilt bro. I 0 to deathed killersauce at herb in my hotel room in brawl on saturday while high & drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom