• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I don't talk about Melee.

When is the last time I have commented about it? Maybe 2 weeks ago???
Thats why I did not like you at first. .-.

After you stopped talking about Melee I really did not care about you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You guys are different from what I'm used to, but it's not unbearable by any means. It's more of an interesting experience in understanding my fellow man.

Geezz....

ON TOPIC (lol): This should be updated (along with Melee, assuming Melee/Brawl tournies continue) aftre the net billfest, so people can show their improvement from HERB at the next two NC tournies.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
You guys are different from what I'm used to, but it's not unbearable by any means. It's more of an interesting experience in understanding my fellow man.

Geezz....

ON TOPIC (lol): This should be updated (along with Melee, assuming Melee/Brawl tournies continue) aftre the net billfest, so people can show their improvement from HERB at the next two NC tournies.

Hah its impossible to understand us :)

lord karn

Smash Master
I won that random tourney at our smashfest the other day. @_@

Bill said he was hosting it for the power rankings. -_-

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
you know what's funny? how no one likes killersos or flamingo
You know what's really funny? How I gave Flamingo a BIG hug at the last Billfest. Stop being *****, the lot of you.

Anyways, I was playing Brawl for like the first time in weeks last night and I was playing MArth vs my Friend's D3.

How the hell do marth players do it? I tried to actually space a Fair perfectly on his sheild and still got grabbed. How do you do it, PP?

Then, just for the hell of it, I played DK agaisnt his D3, knowing very well that he could infinite and I still managed to beat him. HUH?!?!

I need PP(MArth), Rag(DK) and some random D3 player's insight on this. what does DK have on D3 that MArth doesn't?

I then went IC on his D3 and ***** him but whatevs. IC beats out D3 obviously.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
You know what's really funny? How I gave Flamingo a BIG hug at the last Billfest. Stop being *****, the lot of you.

Anyways, I was playing Brawl for like the first time in weeks last night and I was playing MArth vs my Friend's D3.

How the hell do marth players do it? I tried to actually space a Fair perfectly on his sheild and still got grabbed. How do you do it, PP?

Then, just for the hell of it, I played DK agaisnt his D3, knowing very well that he could infinite and I still managed to beat him. HUH?!?!

I need PP(MArth), Rag(DK) and some random D3 player's insight on this. what does DK have on D3 that MArth doesn't?

I then went IC on his D3 and ***** him but whatevs. IC beats out D3 obviously.
I donno man. D3 vs DK is easy for D3. f-airs are dumb attacks anyways... DDD should be using b air :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I seem to have missed PLUR. Oh wellz.

Marth/DDD is...we'll say 50/50. DDD can edgeguard Marth (and actually kill him), and Marth can rack damage on DDD with everything (juggles, edgeguards, Fthrow shenanigans) to kill percents.

DDD's grab range is ********, yes, but it can be outspaced. Dtilt, Fair, and Shieldbreaker (for boosted "mindgames oh snap!") all qualify as the best options to poke with.

It's more in-depth than that, but I'm guessing this is all you wanted?

Oh and DK/DDD sucks pretty bad for DK lol. Bum wins tournies with the infinite banned, though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
DK's bair has more range but it's not disjointed so i have absolutely no idea why that happened XD

maybe he just sucks against dk? i'm picking up D3 I'll play you at HERB =)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
What DUB means is that wario super armor fsmashed my bair and I didn't take damage.

Killer when we played at bill's it didn't seem like DK was an easy matchup for your DDD.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom