• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUB

Smash Lord
what's a "dib"?

Well I was under the impression that a dib was a small amount but google just merked my ****.

Google says
dib: to dig a hole by poking; especially, to dig a small hole in soil for the purpose of planting a bulb or seed; to move in a rapid, cautious manner ...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As much fun as it would be to watch this fight happen, I'd just like to point out that all opinions for both sides aren't always posted so both Killer and Malk have silent supporters.

I guess it's gonna happen anyway because Malk is hilarious at all costs, but I thought I'd just make it a little tougher for you guys. =p

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
As much fun as it would be to watch this fight happen, I'd just like to point out that all opinions for both sides aren't always posted so both Killer and Malk have silent supporters.

I guess it's gonna happen anyway because Malk is hilarious at all costs, but I thought I'd just make it a little tougher for you guys. =p
Never forget Reagan's silent majority!

KillerSOS

Smash Champion

Not trying to start a fight :(

Can't we all just get along and not stir up trouble?

Its impossible though. I no longer hate on Melee but that doesn't stop them from hating on Brawl. Same concept with me and flamingo flaming everyone.

Oh well.

Vilt

Smash Lord
More the reason to hate Pika. xD Buffering is too stupid. I don't get how to use it. Either way. I can finally THUNDERSTORM sooooooooooo good. :3

Just a question. If I **** better than Killer at HERB, can I have his spot? I got Behr's wii so that means that I've been practicing. TL, Ganon, Olimar. :3

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
More the reason to hate Pika. xD Buffering is too stupid. I don't get how to use it. Either way. I can finally THUNDERSTORM sooooooooooo good. :3

Just a question. If I **** better than Killer at HERB, can I have his spot? I got Behr's wii so that means that I've been practicing. TL, Ganon, Olimar. :3
Its not gonna happen :)

You can have 10th though.

I will be moving up.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think at herb i'll play pikachu and just dsmash and thunder. xD it works too. xD
If you shout, "woohoo!" every time you get hit, no one will be able to distinguish you from LD PK.

That's not true. He also spams Thunderjolt.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hopefully after HERB :(

And everyone I have met (with the exception of you and BEHR) like me.
I dont like the way you are on the board purposely try to annoy people. :l

and I dont like most Brawl Kids who talk about Melee.

after HERB you will be cool with me but I will still talk **** about you at a tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom