• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
oh ok, well i guess release them now, neither me, sushi, or bill have been to any tourneys recently so i dont that will play out. flamingo has been metaknightint the tourneys so hes been doin straight.... killer sauce uses a slave driver so being black i cant approve of him... umm, jon's been doing well, and dub ***** at ncsu.

Foxy

Smash Master
oh ok, well i guess release them now, neither me, sushi, or bill have been to any tourneys recently so i dont that will play out. flamingo has been metaknightint the tourneys so hes been doin straight.... killer sauce uses a slave driver so being black i cant approve of him... umm, jon's been doing well, and dub ***** at ncsu.
flamingo hasn't outplaced me yet at an ncsu. =[

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Soooo.....

Bill called me at 7. We talked about PRs a little but agreed to wait until Karn was present to go over everything. Bill says to call back at 8.

I call at 8. Bill tells me he thought he was taking food out but the restaurant he went to didn't let him take out stuff. He had just ordered. He said he would call back.

I text him at 9, asking him if he's ready. He says he thinks Karn is in Raleigh(Karn told me he wasn't gonna be busy at this time when I asked him yesterday). I was told I'd get a call back when they were ready.

Bill works a lot and falls asleep early.

Bill is probably asleep. Karn is probably at his apartment now but maybe not. I tried a lot to get this done but it didn't happen today.

I'm sorry guys. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was in class while Bill was off.

Bill was at State while I would've preferred to have worked on this.

No clue when Karn was even at Chapel Hill today.

Bill was asleep when Karn and I were ready probably.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Nice story, PP. Now where's the new PR list?!

I don't think Bill was working today. He stopped by State at around 2pm and left at 6:30ish.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I did talk to him about it. We came to a point where we both agreed we should have Karn present to finish the discussion. That's kind of the point of a panel: everyone deciding on stuff as a group and not parts of a group.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I did talk to him about it. We came to a point where we both agreed we should have Karn present to finish the discussion. That's kind of the point of a panel: everyone deciding on stuff as a group and not parts of a group.
Lol Bro I'm just messing with you, I just finished reading the last page.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
quickly everyone throw stones at pp and tie him to a tree... because the prs are that important

( this is not sarcasm)

Duo55

Smash Ace
well, that took me like 15 mins to catch up reading... lol at the pr demands. They'll be out when they're out. And if they don't ever come out... well...

lord karn

Smash Master
but you already know exactly what I think @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom