• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We could just not use the thread til we need it and spam harder in tournament threads?

Not seeing why this is difficult, but I never tried to stop you before and won't do so now since it's not my place.

Have I only been to 1 of 3/4 Brawl tournaments this period? Surprising to be honest, I don't usually miss that many chances to lose my spot.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if i won a huge out of state tournament (that m2k was at)

would my nc rankings spot improve or would that just not be taken into consideration

also pp you have melee to worry about man, don't even bother

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ummmmmm....

that's a weird question. We'll let you know after you do it, alright? =p

I still play Brawl because of Marth. So long as I'm learning with him and enjoying him I'll keep playing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, the PRs could be up tonight, or as late as tomorrow/the day after.

There is panel conflict. We'll sort it out as best as we can.

The point of this post is to let you guys know an update is close. So yeah. Get hype or expectant or whatever it is you guys do when you know an update is coming.

Edit: Stongers' response is apparently trolling.

double edit: stongers' is a crafty troll.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
did you guys know marth has a guaranteed tipper spike out of a footstool? hooly ****, what a broken character.

not a troll :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm gonna work on a way to make them slightly more accurate next time, no worries.

You guys need to start beating one another more consistently though lol. That would help a lot.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@CT: If update came out in December, that'd would have been a 5 month long period of no updates.

@Stingers: you should try to sneak out and hitch a ride to Raleigh. Watch out for Omni's dad though.

*CT*

Smash Lord
i wish people came to hickory more often

i need more smash practice.
Be like Keith, or even Karn, they've been at the NCSU Library :O

You definitely could live there lol

EDIT: @Jon?- Yeah I just realized that myself...well September, October, November....3 months? Cause yeah, but that's still awhile.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol i'll be out of high school in 2 years. i won't get in to state, but maybe i can move to raleigh for fun :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you dont have to be smart, you just need good grades

anyway i want to either go into engineering or computers, not sure yet, is state good for either of those? cuz then i'd probably seriously apply there lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
you dont have to be smart, you just need good grades

anyway i want to either go into engineering or computers, not sure yet, is state good for either of those? cuz then i'd probably seriously apply there lol
Yeah, its pretty good when it comes to those parts, by the time you get here the newer part of campus (cenntennial I can't spell) will be finished, its primarily for engineering.

lol my grades are shoty too you know. I think its cause I'm asian.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Stingers: You ain't Keith! He's black ya'll.

I'm pretty sure you can apply right now for State. I know Shady applied a while ago and he should have a response this coming Christmas or Spring. State is one of best colleges in this regional area to go for Computer Engineering. Centennial campus is awesome.

@CT: You're not Asian, you're Mexican. That's why you bombed the test and I didn't today.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Oh lols, you're a junior. You've got one and a half more years left on your prison term.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah...i said that earlier lol

i had a project due today in 3rd block and i did it in study hall which is between 2nd and 3rd block

i also had a test in english today and i didn't even read the sparknotes for the book. i just wrote "i didn't read it :(" on the paper and turned it in

i put the pro in procrastination

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have been busy doing a chem lab report. sorry.

I'll call Bill now and see if he's awake. If he is, then the panel will discuss it. If not, then it'll be out tomorrow or something.

Edit: he's asleep

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think we know your stance on this now, Stongers. You don't have to post it anymore.

Haha I got it Devin. I definitely wouldn't call 1 PM flooding though. Nothin wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom