• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Stingers is a ROB main, sir. Foxy mains Falco. Flamy mains Shiek, You main DK. I don't get it.

Smash Boards character icons don't lie.

-sup?

Jon?

Smash Champion
It's obviously a DK with a MK mask. It's almost Halloween, haven't you heard?

-sup?

Jon?

Smash Champion
It's obviously a DK with a MK mask. It's almost Halloween, haven't you heard?

-sup?
lol typo..

It's obviously a *ROB with a MK mask. It's almost Halloween, haven't you heard?

-sup

All better now.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you could've just...edited your post...

but yeah...

my ddd wrecked sushi's snake whereas my rob only won on final...lol

my rob isnt that great

s tier for life

Jon?

Smash Champion
Nah, I thought you saw it so I had to redeem myself.

What year of high school are you in now, stingers? Hurry up and graduate and come to State. We are serious business over here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm a junior

and i actually asked my counselor how high your gpa should be to bother applying for state

and she said

"4.0"

and i have like a

"3.5"

and i dont do clubs and ****

so yeah

sorry lol

Jon?

Smash Champion
You have a 3.5? Is that weighted or unweighted?

I had a 4.3 when I got into State, but that's cuz I'm lolAsian. No way it's gotta be 4.0, I've meet some really really stupid people while here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pretty sure its weighted...i dont get good grades

i do take all honors classes though

makes you wonder why i bother

next semester: honors physics, cp programming 2, drafting 2 engineering, and ap stats. 3 honors and 1 ap class. lol i'm going to get like D's in all of them and ruin my gpa.

i'm so lazyyyyyyyyyyy

adderall makes me focus

i need some of that

who has tope's number

Jon?

Smash Champion
I was lazy as f*ck in high school. My teachers made the most of my classes fairly easy. You should apply to a school near here anyways, just to see if you can get in. Where do you plan on going anyways?

Jon?

Smash Champion
Your next year of high school is gonna be lots of college paper work, SATs, and wtf am I gonna major in.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
My high school is gay. Everyone is asian and smart so even though I took all APs last year and got A's in all of them, I still am not in the top 5 in class rank.

lord karn

Smash Master
haha, I got a 4.5 in high school and I did like no work. I did take 6 ap classes my senior year, but none of them were really that hard. I just did the work that was required and I usually just did really well. Chapel Hill was the only school I applied to, also. hehe

Jon?

Smash Champion
Orientals are the MK, Indians are the Snakes. It's close, but Asians are gonna come out on top more often.

A white man getting a 4.5 GPA is like seeing a Kirby main getting first consistently. It doesn't happen much, it just means they've put in a lot of work into their character, while the MK and Snakes didn't try as hard putting work into their character to place high.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
True, Asians are SS tier while Indians are S tier. Karn, I'm probably going to UNC next year. You gotta tell me what the easy classes are.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i wish we could all own our fathers, get 4.5 gpas while skipping 10 days in high school, and **** smash brothers like karn does

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Why is all this stuff on the Power Ranking's thread?

Regardless, I've applied to NCSU and Chapel Hill already (early enough for first decisions). Getting into either will make for a nice smash scene.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Because that video has nothing to do with rankings?

I guess it doesn't matter since you all just spam this thread anyway, but it's just silly when there's a tournament thread that would probably be better off being bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom