• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublio

Smash Ace
At 2:30am, under the effect of little sleep and several hours of smash, there was a strange phenomonome that befall Plur's household. Mysteriously, everyone became the person known as Vilt. Anyone and everyone had magically changed overnight. This mysterious Vilt epidermic spread far and wide, transforming those who were not Vilt, into Vilt. As a result, no one could recognize each other anymore as they were all now Vilt and no one could tell each other apart. To remedy this, two massive tournies were held, where 32 different Vilts joined a massive battle in the game known as Brawl +. Vilts far and wide came to the occasion, in this strange event where only Vilt existed. Soon the event would begin, and only 1 Vilt would survive.

As a result of the massive tournaments, several Vilts had entered, but only a few survived. The highest placing Vilts became ranked on the Power Rankings, while the less skilled Vilts asploded on contact. Due to how Bro Vilt is however, they all went out for McDonalds and Ihop and had a merry time despite being eliminated from the tournament. On the Vilt Power rankings, much upsets were had. Good Vilts had to be removed from the list due to inactive reasons. Others were beaten by other Vilts in massive upsets (Mainly pertaining to the character MetaVilt.) Alas, the long battle was finally done, many had risen, some had fallen, life had changed as we know it. But before I make my post any longer, I must announce the results. Behold the Vilt Power rankings. Only time will tell when each Vilt shall rise or fall again. May the future bring good tidings upon Vilt and that every Vilt out there will rise to the top once again. (Besides the Vilt thats already up there of course, you have to defend your title).

Vilt Power Rankings:

1. Dr. Viltvilt(Marth)
2. Viltingers(ROB/MK)
3. Lord Vilt(ROB/Snake/MK/Marth/Wario/wtf)
4. Viltuo(Fox)
5. Shady Vilt(Snake/DDD LOOOOOOL)
6. Vilt-Echo(Olimar)
7. Vilt-Gamer(Lucario)
8. Ragnavilt(Donkey Kong)
9. Mitsuvilt(MK/Wolf)
10. Vilth (Snake)

Honorable mentions:

skilled, but unable to attend stuff recently:

LDVT (Legendary Vilt), KillerVilt, Viltingo

And skillwise: Vilt?

Jon?

Smash Champion
Hey Dub. I overhear Keith trying to take over as best Diddy Kong in the state. You shouldn't let him do that. Cause he said the same with MK and Snake. Not working out so well.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Won't be letting you take that spot Killer Sauce, I'll hold you back with my buffered Chain Grab.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
At 2:30am, under the effect of little sleep and several hours of smash, there was a strange phenomonome that befall Plur's household. Mysteriously, everyone became the person known as Vilt. Anyone and everyone had magically changed overnight. This mysterious Vilt epidermic spread far and wide, transforming those who were not Vilt, into Vilt. As a result, no one could recognize each other anymore as they were all now Vilt and no one could tell each other apart. To remedy this, two massive tournies were held, where 32 different Vilts joined a massive battle in the game known as Brawl +. Vilts far and wide came to the occasion, in this strange event where only Vilt existed. Soon the event would begin, and only 1 Vilt would survive.

As a result of the massive tournaments, several Vilts had entered, but only a few survived. The highest placing Vilts became ranked on the Power Rankings, while the less skilled Vilts asploded on contact. Due to how Bro Vilt is however, they all went out for McDonalds and Ihop and had a merry time despite being eliminated from the tournament. On the Vilt Power rankings, much upsets were had. Good Vilts had to be removed from the list due to inactive reasons. Others were beaten by other Vilts in massive upsets (Mainly pertaining to the character MetaVilt.) Alas, the long battle was finally done, many had risen, some had fallen, life had changed as we know it. But before I make my post any longer, I must announce the results. Behold the Vilt Power rankings. Only time will tell when each Vilt shall rise or fall again. May the future bring good tidings upon Vilt and that every Vilt out there will rise to the top once again. (Besides the Vilt thats already up there of course, you have to defend your title).

Vilt Power Rankings:

1. Dr. Viltvilt(Marth)
2. Viltingers(ROB/MK)
3. Lord Vilt(ROB/Snake/MK/Marth/Wario/wtf)
4. Viltuo(Fox)
5. Shady Vilt(Snake/DDD LOOOOOOL)
6. Vilt-Echo(Olimar)
7. Vilt-Gamer(Lucario)
8. Ragnavilt(Donkey Kong)
9. Mitsuvilt(MK/Wolf)
10. Vilth (Snake)

Honorable mentions:

skilled, but unable to attend stuff recently:

LDVT (Legendary Vilt), KillerVilt, Viltingo

And skillwise: Vilt?
Good effin' story, Viltlio

lord karn

Smash Master
4th huh? I didn't think I'd get that high. Good **** shady, and kieth. I'm glad you guys made it, you deserve it.
You're bad placement at Billfest doesn't really mean much, since you lost to me and Stingers, who are two and three. Otherwise, you've ***** lots of people.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yeah.....

Well you boys have fun holding onto my spot for me :)

I'll take it back when i get back to school.
KILLER SAUCE!!! Whast up man, yea yo u will probably get back on, but not until i go up a little. if u think my snake was good back then, u are in for a treat now.. Ally came to my house last week and taught me everything.

edit: No Bromo

edit 2: Hey mitsu, with u being the best wolf check out my teams match wit hshady, tell me what i did wrong or right..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msnTJLDVXwQ&feature=channel_page

Jon?

Smash Champion
KILLER SAUCE!!! Whast up man, yea yo u will probably get back on, but not until i go up a little. if u think my snake was good back then, u are in for a treat now.. Jon? came to my house last week and taught me everything. He owned me real good in Snake dittos.

edit: No Homo

edit 2: Hey mitsu, with u being the best wolf check out my teams match wit hshady, tell me what i did wrong or right..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msnTJLDVXwQ&feature=channel_page
~fixed.

10char.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Oh wow. Didn't think Bill was gonna quit for realsies. It's a shame to see him have to go out like this.

Jon?

Smash Champion
They might as well put StepB's character icon as a question mark, cause he has a good chance of getting any one of those characters on random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom