• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Now if we had Ali.....

Actually, if we could get Adams and Dereck(you know, that guy that was in Raleigh LOL) to play Brawl, they'd be on here. I played them once and they were crazy good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You know what I love about McDonalds? At McDonalds, you can buy anything they sell at McDonalds. You can't do that anywhere but McDonalds.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Rag I will still be your friend if you quit brawl. You should melee it, if I teach you the Dorsey combo you'll be hooked.
Teach me the art of Melee. My sister has been playing Melee for about......8 years straight. I main CF, second peach, and third ganon. I throw knees and bairs and everything, but I can't beat her. She plays shiek/zelda and flips around the 2 during the battles. I play against her and she mindgames the **** out me. she lets me knock her out twice, boost my ego, and then she takes out the next five lives, 3 stocking me. I want to be godly at melee, maining captain america in all his glory, but I can't get better with her stomping me. HELP :'(

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I suck at captain.. i usually CP him with sheik though.
this would explain why Caotain F. and Ganon fail so hard against her....

funny thing happened today. I was playing CF against ganon, my sister comes in and says, "oh so you're facing your inner self now?" =P

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i found out how to dorsey combo with every character in the game

this includes the normal dorsey combo, the reverse dorsey combo, the pivot dorsey combo, and the pivot reverse dorsey combo. wavewalking optional

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
There are many dorsey combos, don't think you have learned them all. One of my favorites is cging with ganon at the edge and getting them to di off a bthrow away from the stage, thinking it's a good decision to avoid the next grab, only to meet the premeditated dair spike.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
hahah i will fox ditto you too. and don't think that I will let you sneak another win on me in dittos..we will do more hat and cheeseburger matches.. maybe some BM's as well. Ace is moving in with me in a few days so the next tournament I go to I will be practiced opposed to not playing in smash in months and showing up to tournaments. and.. i might decide to get drunk AFTER singles this time. be afraid.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i will accept anything you throw me. ive been practicing my melee. my jiggs is no joke. :chuckle:

and i've got low tier covered. i land 4 bowser fsmashes a match, guaranteed.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
this would explain why Caotain F. and Ganon fail so hard against her....
I didn't even see that you also play ganon. Whichever I show up to, stingers herb2 or both, i'll try to help you out gano v. sheik. Sheik has the advantage but ganon also cg's and edgeguards the **** out of sheik so.. Maybe I will oan stonger's sheik as a demonstration? :psycho:

DUB

Smash Lord

The first time me and fiz attempted Melee doubles was at some billfest months ago. We played Dorsey + Ace with our Shiek & Peach. Didn't work too well...:dizzy:

I've been playing a little Falcon lately too.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
team conglomerate! haha hell yeah. Didn't know that was you two, someone told me conglomerate was 'some brawl players'. Haven't went double ganon with Ace since, maybe we'll do it next tourney. I'll look for ya for some friendlies with that beastly falco-n as well.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Teach me the art of Melee. My sister has been playing Melee for about......8 years straight. I main CF, second peach, and third ganon. I throw knees and bairs and everything, but I can't beat her. She plays shiek/zelda and flips around the 2 during the battles. I play against her and she mindgames the **** out me. she lets me knock her out twice, boost my ego, and then she takes out the next five lives, 3 stocking me. I want to be godly at melee, maining captain america in all his glory, but I can't get better with her stomping me. HELP :'(
Don't roll.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Don't roll.
Oh god, why in hell's name would I do that in melee?! It is WAYYYY to much fun to be aggressive as hell, taking chances with hit or miss and die moves, jumping off stage to do some blatant disrespect with a bleak hope of making it back. Besides, the only character that matches lucario's roll style is mewtwo, and I REALLY don't like mewtwo. I only roll because brawl is for ******s, and I'm a giant, hairy, fat, wet, loose, ***** when I play brawl. When I play melee, I'm your daddy.....that's the goal at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom