• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah he 3-stocked scar in a friendly at herb right before i played him and wife in doubles... then he namesearched and ranted about how ice climbers never beat him and he probably wasn't trying

NO JOHNS

i bet he's gonna namesearch this post too

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol

I played Gofg in a freindly and hes like

"YEAH I 4 STOCKED BEHR" -Giggle Snort-

and Yet I still placed higher then him in tourney.

oh and he got 4 Stocked by Mike,

Its true some people choose not to try in friendless I dont.

Foxy

Smash Master
i also got 4-stocked by mike in a money match... so i guess he's as good as me lawls

he got knocked out by a jiggs player, he hates playing iceys against jiggs so he tried for but got uthrow-rested because his fox is sooooo bad

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
jiggs vs ic isn't that bad if you stop trying to grab. i guess thats the difference between me and goofg. i tend to do better without grabs and my desynchs are probably better too. i suck at getting grabs though. like really bad. i see gofg doing better with ic than me

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jiggs vs. ics is **** for jiggs...i can split you up so easily. rests aren't as easy but **** if that matters.

you basically need to somehow get a grab (be really patient and wait for me to mess up) or be really smart with your desyncs...it's not easy :x

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
jiggs vs. ics is **** for jiggs...i can split you up so easily. rests aren't as easy but **** if that matters.

you basically need to somehow get a grab (be really patient and wait for me to mess up) or be really smart with your desyncs...it's not easy :x
i dunno how good you are with jiggs but having played against matt and vilt's jiggs, it's not ****. it's still jigg's advantage but i'd say its like 6-4 instead of like 8-2 or 9-1

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i'll do ic v. jiggs with ya too... (we're gonna have to start a list lol).. being that I kinda disagree with what you said about the match up. :x

The only character that's noticeably unpleasant for IC is captain falcon, or at least for me... IC's match ups are pretty decent..

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i'll do ic v. jiggs with ya too... (we're gonna have to start a list lol).. being that I kinda disagree with what you said about the match up. :x

The only character that's noticeably unpleasant for IC is captain falcon, or at least for me... IC's match ups are pretty decent..
marth and peach says hi. i would honestly say that at the highest level, it seems like marth is ic's worst matchup and peach is second worse with fox and cf close behind. in my head it makes sense but at the same time, i did better against m2k's marth than i did against his peach at herb(rust most likely). i think cf beats out ic but not too badly. i think cf is just my worst matchup. i'll lose to any cf. i also thin falco and sheik are very underrated against ic. especially if the sheik plays super gay. granted, i need to cc sheik's tilts into grabs, i think. arg i wish i was good.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Good point. Shady nevermind, a woman's soul is useless to me.

edit: lol 100 to high. 1437 lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
dude, chill out man. don't flip out on me like that.

i'm pissed bill quit brawl. he had a dank *** olimar.
You should direct your anger at Karn. Guy kept beating Bill with MK.

I betcha Bill's still got a killer Oli. He just doesn't play tourneys in vBrawl anymore.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The only reason bill got mad is because MK ***** oli hard. I bet if he played someone where it wasn't such a one sided matchup then he wouldn't have raged. It sucks he quit, he was talking to me about spark mandrill right before he did quit. That takes a cool guy to do.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
dude, chill out man. don't flip out on me like that.

i'm pissed bill quit brawl. he had a dank *** olimar.
I flipped on you? Oh, sorry, I guess I did go overboard. And I'm upset too, cause I may or may not see him again, since i only saw him at tourneys, so I probably won't get to aplogize to him for being such a duck to him.

That's my age. Let me at her.
Well, you can have at her after you've gotten past her fresh outta basic boyfriend :)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
hmm.. The only peach I've ever played is richard, and i've played him with IC a handful of times. Peach has an advantage, but the advantage wasn't as distinct as just him being better than me in general. Marth>IC as well but even more slight, far from a 'bad' match-ups I would think, even though peach can be a little frustrating occasionally. Spacies are in the same boat too I'd assume.. both with an advantage but not enough to be problematic solely due to the match-up.

IMO sheik and captain are IC's worst match-ups. Both primarily for the same reason, speed and their abilities to pop a single climber in the air then immediately fair to separate them, kill 1, kill both of them, etc... But even these 2 match ups aren't TOO bad.. who knows though i'm probably wrong about all of it lol.

GofG

Smash Champion
i hate peach >.< at least no one was gay enough to play peach against me at bromonthy.

i can't play against jiggs with iceys because i haven't been playing iceys in tournament for long enough and i pretty much just have experience against spacies and falcon and marth.

thanks for complaining, behr. the more you guys talk about me the more famous i feel.

i did beat scar via a combination of wobbling and dthrow>dair infiniting. At one point he asked me if there was any way to get out of it, i said no, so he stopped trying. I never advertised it as anything other than a "lolwut" match. I guess I missed scar's namesearch refutation, or i would have explained that.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
also, why anyone would wobble in a friendly is beyond me.
Gofg is incapable of sandbagging. He has a mental block on it, like the Chozo have on violence. Sandbagging causes physical pain to Gofg. If he played a whole match sandbagging, he would die.

I **** you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom