• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Norad? Oh him, yeah he's a guy, he plays zero-suit, and he's disgustingly good at. We went to state together so we basically played together. In the 9 months that I was there, I started to beat him consistently at the end of it all.

Speaking of which, Phoot, mind if i throw a tip in? When we played at Omni's, I saw you flipping a **** because you were suiciding. Once you got mad, it wasn't hard to pick you off. If you're suiciding, it means you're using down air, which means you're off the stage. Norad never goes off stage. Its far to dangerous for ZS, especially for people like lucario that can dominate the air. I say try and stay grounded more.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Speaking of which, Phoot, mind if i throw a tip in? When we played at Omni's, I saw you flipping a **** because you were suiciding. Once you got mad, it wasn't hard to pick you off. If you're suiciding, it means you're using down air, which means you're off the stage. Norad never goes off stage. Its far to dangerous for ZS, especially for people like lucario that can dominate the air. I say try and stay grounded more.
I expected you to tell me to roll more.

And I don't suicide going off the stage, I usually suicide while trying to get back on. I have a bad habit of doing ledge-hopped uairs with control stick and A as opposed to C-stick, and I often hit A before I'm pressing up. It's a problem I've had since the game came out. I thought I had gotten over it, but tourney pressure can bring back old habits.

Thanks for the tip, though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
use the control stick more. if you do that its hard for the opponent to hit you cuz you can move around and stuff.

Jon?

Smash Champion
If someone is comboing you, try using the pause-cancel.

I think Zero Suit samus has a pretty good ledge game. Especially since her whip goes through stage floors like nothing. I've seen Snakee do some crazy ****. Thing's I tell Ares to do, but still doesn't listen to me til this day.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
These will be updated when Bill and Karn lemme know that what we talked about yesterday is good. I do need to bring up some information that we overlooked though.

For the most part, the list is ready to post.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ooooo, updations, i wonders whos is gonnas b's put on/taken off/ moved up/ moved down/ (Keith got M2k to one stock)/( Keith beat chu in 25cent mm)/ (keith's snake is hax)

Edit: But i'm still a *****

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I think I might drop MK. Also I didn't use him at all at Herb2. Take him away from my name :urg:

1. Dr Peepee / :marth:
2. Stingers / :rob:
2. NC-Echo / :olimar:
4. Ragnar0k / :dk2:
5. Lord Karn / :snake: :metaknight: :rob: :wario:
6. Shady Penguin / :snake:
7. Duo / :fox:
8. Mitsurugi / :metaknight: :wolf:
9. Keith / :snake:
10. Flamingo / :metaknight:

there you go, pp my ***

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
every time a new one of these comes out i think i should be on them and want to prove myself at tourneys...

every time i get ready to enter singles tourneys i think about how much patience i am going to have to have....and dont enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom