• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol plur has got the right idea. i went captain falcon and turned items on in a brawl tournament match once

GofG

Smash Champion
plur and i played melee for our brawl tournament match once.

also there are doubles matches of me and foxy up, us vs spoon and slasher king and us vs drpp and yay

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Every time I play warioware when the stage changes I'm underneath the new ground level and die because the ledges disappear. BUT IT'S STILL AN AWESOME STAGE!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Nu-13's pretty gay, man.

Your current avatar just makes you look like a weeaboo, but at least you're a straight weeaboo.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I main Nu though. She's the most fun character in the game @.@

And lol weeaboo. Xenosaga is an awesome game :x even if the avatar is lame. I googled KOS-MOS Avatar and this was the best thing I could find.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Hey, Peepee, when's the last time you namesearched?

I can't be your friend anymore.
We'll discuss this in person next time we see each other (when you'll see me in my fedora).

Speaking of Blazblue, I'm probably getting it tomorrow. I've decided I'm probably going to main Carl.

Jon?

Smash Champion
What game are you guys talking about? o.o

I've been gone from the boards for a few days and ****s gone crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom