• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
It's ok to be disappointed if bill quit, but hating on him is stupid. When you reach a certain age it's fairly easy to just say **** it with competition in video games, even if you take it seriously...

There comes a time when you're like man, it's getting kind of old.. There's a bunch of younger guys who have way much more time on their hands and little to no commitments yet in life, so they're always going to out-practice me..in addition to the obligations one has after college / about to graduate and trying to settle into a profession.. as an example. There's a long list of other preoccupations to smash as well.

i'm just saying that even if Bill got mad and did something spontaneous that you don't condone, try to look at it from a different side.

It's ok to be disappointed if bill quit, but hating on him is stupid. When you reach a certain age it's fairly easy to just say **** it with competition in video games, even if you take it seriously...

There comes a time when you're like man, it's getting kind of old.. There's a bunch of younger guys who have way much more time on their hands and little to no commitments yet in life, so they're always going to out-practice me..in addition to the obligations one has after college / about to graduate and trying to settle into a profession.. as an example. There's a long list of other preoccupations to smash as well.

i'm just saying that even if Bill got mad and did something spontaneous that you don't condone, try to look at it from a different side.
i haven't been on here in a while i was just asking what happened that he quit playing but i understand that's true playing smash for me lately has just been something to do in the army ain't no time to actually go out to tourneys and stuff i would like to play smash at the tournament level but i don't have time LOL but that's true what you saying though

Dublio

Smash Ace

Dorsey is a wise man, I agree with his statement. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom