• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I challenege DBR to get their ***** up to WA. Dealsies?

Our monthly is on february 10th. Canada and OR might be coming as well.

Ignore the fact that its like 590358 miles...>_> :lick:

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright DBR im going to Norcali and im from FL for 4 days starting tom. when i arrive until sund.
Im going to the sna fransisco area so if theres anything going on in general around that area or if you guys want to smash pm me please.I play a pretty good ganon and im looking for some good competition.
thanks, reply asap

Zoap

Smash Master
there is a possible biweekly at san jose state. Check the : ) face thread by kizzo girl for info.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Holy sh**, lol, good game Peter....good game

-Peter: You goin' on Saturday right? I know I am, I trying my absolute hardest to get Dan to go, show people the light.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I challenge the germ to make me a classic DBR style combo video with the same intro and outro **** as the original DBR vids, including opening up with deeply disturbed, the old DBR sig with a mario roughed over it, and it will be called "The Hylian Uair" or "Uair From Above" or "Uair Nasty" or "overdose...uair" or "Uair'd Blind" owait lolwut

>___>

spam complete. seriously though. sup germ, combo vid? melee/mario? ill give you a cool $1 bill. >_>;

Hive

Smash Lord
of course, I'd love too, but... you'd have to come out here... I can't really take my roommates wii out there on public transportation lol
I'm at Diablo Valley College next week for a little too (tuesdays and thursdays) for people near pleasant hill...?

pockyD

Smash Legend
pockyD--- that tournament is already expired though.... :(
i'm pretty certain they play regularly

and the point is, people who are willing/able to play at dvc will post there, so if you want to get their attention that's a good place

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
of course, I'd love too, but... you'd have to come out here... I can't really take my roommates wii out there on public transportation lol
I'm at Diablo Valley College next week for a little too (tuesdays and thursdays) for people near pleasant hill...?
Only those days?

I probably never seen you around because I don't show up on those days. I had been there every other weekday though.

Hive

Smash Lord
yea, I just go tuesdays and thursdays to prevent commute.... i had actually never been to the rec room until like yesterday though :p

Hive

Smash Lord
Oh well, I probably would have just creamed you guys anyways ^^
(hehehe :} )

Intimidated yet? i figure I should at least throw in a FEW insults before probably losing :(

Hive

Smash Lord
"If you play Smash well, you don't get intimidated by people claiming to be good on the internet anymore."

it was a joke.... i seriously hope no one was really terrified :)

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Hive, are you going to stay in Oakland over the summer? I am down to play you when summer starts. I will be back in san jose, and my roomate will take his Wii back down to SoCal for the summer, so I am in need of pratice.

Edit
This also goes out any1 else in the area, looking for brawler near San Jose

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that is far away. I never heard of Oakley before, so i guess not happening

Hive

Smash Lord
"Wow, that is far away. I never heard of Oakley before, so i guess not happening"

yea its near Antioch and Brentwood, any of those familiar? But, yea I guess its pretty far...

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
hive i get that from a lot of people to. I never heard of oakley, wtf son. I just feel like saying what are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom