• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

khepri

Smash Lord
pichu owns

Yes, I challenge you Zelgadis to fight my pichu...heh, not really, noone plays pichu seriously, at least not against a fox, maybe against a pichu. No matter what character I play I would lose. :urg: Someday though...

RPK

Smash Lord
You arent the only one Myko...On the other hand you the director wtfeck is up with that? =3 I might be able to go down and play you guys since Santa Clara is close but I can wait and just have to say...See you guys at Fanime [no ryhme was intended in that sentance]

RPK

Smash Lord
Well its at the San Jose Convention Center. Its a con about Anime, Video games, and other stuff that would be liked by the average Otaku. Theres going to be a game room, Dealers room where you buy stuff from the venders, Rooms where you can watch anime and if you a pervert some hentai at night >.<, Rave parties, Unofficial tournaments, some stuff from E3 and so much other stuff =3 Just go to the site
fanime.com
God I sound like a salesman >.< But I do want to see as many smashers there as possible. I want a tournament but I wont be able to store my stuff and Im pissed >.< BTW its 4 days long

RPK

Smash Lord
Its cool ^_^ and btw....its next week friday 4 days $50 to get in all 4 and btw...DBR well some of the members are going so yeah...its pretty fun so if you can atleast drop by a day that would be cool

Courtofdoom

Smash Apprentice
I just saw this and was wondering if there's gonna be a smashfest near San Jose anytime soon.

My friend and I could use the practice and experience.

tc1

Smash Lord
wats good dbr,n evry1 else.. **** .. i dnt live n da bay .. but it only takes like 45 min .2 get frm tha bay 2 stockton/ we need 2 play more often :laugh: .. tha only time we train against good ppl .is at tha tourney,. wen we play freindlies. **** .we live n place . were good smash is rare n newbs r worse then lvl 1 cpu's :cry: .. we desprerately need good smashers, i mean playing aginst each other is good .but its gets 2 simple cuz we no our styles a lil bit 2 well :ohwell: .so if u can hit me up . or if u giv us directions we can hit u up ..well get bak at me. stay smashn :chuckle: . Late
Tc1 out

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey guys im from B.c. and we are wondeing if anyone is coming to the turnament on july 1st? all we have confirmed is chu dat and ken, anyelse comin that you know of so far?

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats up germ. this is DARKMIKE. the samus you played at the sanjose bi-weekly. you know we live in stockton. which i dont think is very far. it would be an honor to smash it up with you guys. oh yeah good matches, i hella choked, but i wont next time. the people in our group are KFC-fox, meep-luigi, TC1-fox,mexican-dk,and me DARKMIKE-samus. oh yeah tell zel those were some close matches. were willing to smash just about every day, there are no smashers in stockton, besides us.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I was at FamineCon. I won quite a few games except when Silent Spectre was in. For anyone that was there, I was the guy who picked the red Marth and was there most of Saturday night. I'm up for a smashfest whenever. I also played Bob Money ans possibly other members of DBR, I only know I played Bob$ though...

The GERM

Smash Ace
DARKMIKE said:
Hey whats up germ. this is DARKMIKE. the samus you played at the sanjose bi-weekly. you know we live in stockton. which i dont think is very far. it would be an honor to smash it up with you guys. oh yeah good matches, i hella choked, but i wont next time. the people in our group are KFC-fox, meep-luigi, TC1-fox,mexican-dk,and me DARKMIKE-samus. oh yeah tell zel those were some close matches. were willing to smash just about every day, there are no smashers in stockton, besides us.
We're gonna host a couple smashfests pretty soon, and I think Flamestar666 is hosting one on July 2nd I think at his house, he has the best smashfests, try to come to those. Nasty should be at all of these, I want to see your Samus against his.

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
I hope so because I'm looking for more people to play smash with since summer just started...watching DBR's combo videos makes me want to get my *** handed to me by them...

RPK

Smash Lord
WTF man why didnt he tell me >.< This stinks I dont even know exactly where he lives. So I go there and Im screwed dammit >.< OH BTW Bottle of water did you see a jigglypuff in there that went by the name of PINK? If so dude that was me =3

Yokoshima Metsubo

Smash Cadet
germ! DBR! ANYONE WHO PLAYS SMASH IN DA BAY!!! me and my ppl wanna fight u other people. we got absolutly no comp in our area. (El Cerrito, Albany, Berkeley, Richmond, Oakland) so we try'n to branch out ya know? so hit me up. Our crew will take u on anyday at any time. hit me back. straight gs what it do!!!

F4therChristmas

Smash Rookie
Me and my friends are always looking for Smash tourneys in the Bay Area. We're in a city called Dublin about 45 minutes from SF and 30 minutes from SJ. Theres about 4 of us that are really into it.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I know where Dublin is....I live about 10 minutes away and I'm up for a challenge whenever....

RPK, now I think it WAS you. All signs point to it. Come on....we talked for a little bit about character I main. I picked the red Marth and won some matches. A dude with long hair that picked Jiggs...it must have been you! You're only one I saw that fits the description.

tc1

Smash Lord
wtf flame star ur having a smash fest jul 1st klean klean .. u ll be cing FTA ther ,, 1 problem,, Thers a tourn in modesto that day .. im go chek tha thread u posted.. mayb we can go 2 both tha tourny nd ur sf... Hopefully

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yokoshima Metsubo said:
germ! DBR! ANYONE WHO PLAYS SMASH IN DA BAY!!! me and my ppl wanna fight u other people. we got absolutly no comp in our area. (El Cerrito, Albany, Berkeley, Richmond, Oakland) so we try'n to branch out ya know? so hit me up. Our crew will take u on anyday at any time. hit me back. straight gs what it do!!!
Well my team can take you on if you want but name a date and it has to atleast be a week ahead of time.

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
The GERM said:
We're gonna host a couple smashfests pretty soon, and I think Flamestar666 is hosting one on July 2nd I think at his house, he has the best smashfests, try to come to those. Nasty should be at all of these, I want to see your Samus against his.
Its been hella long since i posted but when ever you host a smashfest let me know. I still cant belive i choked so bad, oh well, if its possible i want you guys to come to stockton to play against our crew. One more thing hit me up with the dates of some smashfests, im not lazy to check smashboards or any thing its just that i dont have my own computer and im always practicing. well hit me up germ. PEACE OUT

DM out

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Yokoshima Metsubo said:
No competition ill **** around and murder your whole crew, naw ill play you tho where u stay at?

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, whats up germ . its been a long time since i played you, the samus.(I still cant belive i choked so bad). Look, there is a perfect place to hold smashfests. Its a place called gamers edge. There is more information on this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=77225.
I really hope you consider checking it out, its in modesto, not too far from home. Please reply, we need lots of competion cause weve had little. Oh and to mikenasty- Im waiting!!!

@ce

Smash Apprentice
MyNiggaNameDante said:
No competition ill **** around and murder your whole crew, naw ill play you tho where u stay at?
hahaha, we stay at el cerrito , in between richmond and albany. me and yoko in the same crew and like he said, we need to get out of our area more and play. Maybe we can arrange something...

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
You've always got a challange with the Aptos Crew (myself, foxroar, Valis, and NiGHTS). Frotaz plays with us a lot, too.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I hope DBR gets some info up about their smashfests, cuz I'd sure as hell go. 3 and a half hour drive be ****ed! GERM, I challenge you to the epic battle of Link vs Ganon if I ever get to play you. DBR, you guys remember me right? The guy at flamestar's smashfest that MM everyone just on the off chance I'd win and could brag about it? LOL
Oh **** that was a long time ago, it's been like a whole year, lol. Nvm then.

Daniel Sanchez

Smash Cadet
omg ive been looking for this!! i can connect to my bay areans? anyways i live in benicia, but i cant travel. the thingie to the left says im a n00b but i didnt find smashboards for a looong time. im good. that thing lies. anyways i play as marth. i never have anyone to play with cept my little bro but he plays sheik so good training there. i am also in richmond like 40 % of the time so anyone there? maybe a new post about a bay area tourny. but when its set and ready.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
smash is boring, anyone else bored of this game? Old smash is so much better, I just hope the creators don't ruin BRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

xelad1

Smash Ace
The GERM said:
OK, I've never ever seen a California discussion topic, more or less a Norcal one, so I took it upon myself to create one because I know Norcal is more than just Isai........

Anyone from Norcal feel free to try to find smashers or challenges from your area, or make challenges. We (DBR), are the 6 man smash wrecking crew from Concord, we have been a crew for about a year and a half now and we have yet to find any competition near in the Bay Area that are willing to play regularly besides the V-town Crew from Vallejo, Isai, and of course Mattdeezie and company but I don't even think they play smash anymore. We are always open to any challenges from anyone even if you think you suck and just need someone to practice with. So if anyone is from the bay area, San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Pittsburg, even San Jose, please post and maybe we can set up a nice date to have a huge smashfest or a possible tournament very soon.

Even if you're not living in the bay area but are still in Northern California, please feel free to post any challenges, accept challenges, or just discuss any topic at hand........

-The GERM- ~DBR~

I'm a San Francisco player but during the school year Im up in Davis, CA. Just looking for people to play with really (hopefully I can start a crew in Davis at some point O_o)

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
I am going to be in Oakland this week for thanksgiving and I was hoping to play some smash. PM me or post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom