• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yamer you should look around for other norcal topics, like the norcal biweeklies topic.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by The GERM
OK, I've never ever seen a California discussion topic, more or less a Norcal one, so I took it upon myself to create one because I know Norcal is more than just Isai........

Anyone from Norcal feel free to try to find smashers or challenges from your area, or make challenges. We (DBR), are the 6 man smash wrecking crew from Concord, we have been a crew for about a year and a half now and we have yet to find any competition near in the Bay Area that are willing to play regularly besides the V-town Crew from Vallejo, Isai, and of course Mattdeezie and company but I don't even think they play smash anymore. We are always open to any challenges from anyone even if you think you suck and just need someone to practice with. So if anyone is from the bay area, San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Pittsburg, even San Jose, please post and maybe we can set up a nice date to have a huge smashfest or a possible tournament very soon.

Even if you're not living in the bay area but are still in Northern California, please feel free to post any challenges, accept challenges, or just discuss any topic at hand........

-The GERM- ~DBR~

Dude, GERM, I really want to play you. I was hopeing that you would have gone to like TANG 12, I think it was anyway. I got to play THE KING, ENDER, ISA and a few other folks. I was hopeing you would make an apperance there, but oh well. I would really like to fight you and or money match you one day........... The thing I'm trying to get at is where are you alone or your crew playing at next?

I'm here in Oregon, and well, the next tournment your going to be at I would like to drop by. lol

later for now.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

Balloon

Smash Lord
I will be near the bay area december probably 21st through around the 25th or 26th (relatives christmas). I would LOVE to play smash with some DBR crew members or anyone else around there... give me a jingle on AIM (MrFlarfy22) or email me at ralph_thegreat@hotmail.com

Zoap

Smash Master
why ender, FOR u ppl that dont know, DBR has 9 members, Germ/Zelgadis/Clod-Zero/Mike Nasty/Hella/Bob$/DSF/King/ SilentSpectre

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
because zoap, flamestar already showed who was in it, if you didnt see the huge banner. And because this topic is old and you arnt supposed to bump topics that are over a year old.

Zoap

Smash Master
4 raves, and ender ur awful grumpy, AND THAT BANNER didnt show KING OR SS so ill bump wat i want as long as i feel

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Actually, this thread is over 2 years old now. Back when there was no Norcal (smashwise) to speak of. It was just Isai and DBR mainly. I doubt they need people to play with anymore.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Lol yeah. I went back and looked at the first page. This topic is what introduced me to geo and such. How cool.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey sir smashers im iori from planet memphis i was wondering how and were is the death by **** or dbr thread at any help may save your planet im in the insomnia in the atlantic south is the reginal zones but basically what im look for is the song to zelgadis shinded blinded bob money overdose and the king i have to have their songs its driving me crazy any help is appreciated

Ps zel please help or germ or king help me

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
look in the videography section particularly the song request thread. as all those songs have been requested multiple times.

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
noob question, when are the norcal massage biweeklies? like can you give me the specific dates and time? :] much appreciated

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
its obvious that you would look in the falcomist's donkey kong topic.

Im just kidding im making fun of how whoever changes the title of the norcal biweeklies thread to random anything.

mike from 707

Smash Rookie
Hey!! If anyone is in or near Vallejo, I'm looking for people to Smash with... If you know Darren from Vallejo, I've played with him before... I've also played with some Fairfield heads.. Hit me up!!

ninja edit - if you got AIM, IM me at mike from 707

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Hey

Hey guys, what up? I'm from Marin County (North of the Golden Gate) and just letting you all know that I exist in case anyone wants to smash up here, or even in SF since that's close to here.

oh yeah, Aim: Liewyel, so drop me a message anytime and I'll see what I can do

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PLEASE

please don't read this!
In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videosi dont believe this **** but wateva *****ES

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videosi dont believe this **** but wateva *****ES
is she hot?

petoo0

Smash Ace
Hey I just got back into NorCal..Berkeley...is this thread still alive I just found out about lol. Anyways yea I'll just be going to Ncb's whenever I can like before. <3 DBR if this is still going on...and even if it's not lol

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey zodiak my friend, the cheese , fought bootle of water at this smahfest in walnut creek and i think u were there but im not sure.Anyways if u wanna smash let me know where u live and also clear ur memory storage , i cant even message u.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Other smasher, hay if i didn't know any better there is a lot of people that play this game, hey some one quote my story

ps. I AM the night and the wind. My name is Iori and I am an assassin that seldom fails my employer. Do not fear me for that mearly offends me and I may have to cleave your head from your shoulders, at no extra charge of course. My kind once flourished but slowly fell to sickness and died. There are 7 of us left and few were slain by a warrior from Millinton, that is, for sum that was not decieved by one of our own first. I, however,was spared. I dont know why, all I know is I am almost the very last of my kind, the last of the Blood line, I am the last protector of the the clans name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom