• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
if you guys are looking for smashers in the bay area, there's a bunch of us out in the san pablo, richmind area
we all attend Contra Costa College and smash daily but we'd love to play some new people

Shroomed

Smash Master
we aren't great or anything, but always room for improvement =), and we'd love some smashfests/crew battles

Shroomed

Smash Master
melee all the way, but a tiny few ppl play brawl around there.......most of us don't play it competitively at all though

Shroomed

Smash Master
we play at contra costa college, but are willing to travel.....long as it's not hella far...........we want some more ppl to play though, and some more tourney experience

i only been to two tourneys, the first one was when i super sucked *** and the second i was too late to enter the tourney cause of work so i just did friendlies lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
ya, but I had no way of contacting anyone in the DVC area till I started searching through smashboards

xig28(2)

Smash Rookie
yo germ i live in san jose, but idk if you guys still play brawl. but im down to play brawl with you guys. i need some extremely good players to play brawl with(only one i know is lord but that was long ago) so yea hopefully we can play.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
What up all, 925 Smasher here looking for some melee competition, anyone down to play?

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
So....about people wanting to play Brawl in the Bay Area....Anyone want to play? Not quite a competitive player, but I am working on it.

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
im reletivly competitive, but honestly have no1 to play and since SJSU tourneys are so rare its difficult to play any1. if any1 could set up..... anything brawl related i would go (bay area of course)

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
how about we set up some melee tourneys with brawl on the side?
Because I never did learn to Wavedash or L-cancel right >.> I just spammed GDorf's aerials to win :laugh:

But yes, I am up for organizing not a tourney (live with my Dad while I go to school), but getting together just to Smash with other people. I need to practice my Falcon :(

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Okay...lets say...the 28th. Everyone try and get that day open for some Brawl. As for locations....I really don't know. Anyone have any suggestions?

Smot

Smash Apprentice
I would total come to any melee tourn, and I would try to bring some of my old crew, even though they are all out of practice besides me.

Fawk brawl!

Also, Shroomed I would be down to play sometime, always looking for competition.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Magus i wasn't talkin about brawl lol, i wouldn't really travel to play ppl in that game, but Smot we need to play some melee i drive ftw i hope moraga isn't too far lol

Smot

Smash Apprentice
Its on the other side of the caldecott tunnel, right next to Orinda/lafaytte. I'm down to play sometime this week.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late response, I have been busy doing **** in the city, wensday will work if its not to late. Yeah bring your crew and Ill try to bring some of my buddies but I dont know if they will be able to because its finals week for them. You have AIM or anything? if not just PM me and Ill PM you back dirrections and my cell #.

Shroomed

Smash Master
well if we don't smash tomorrow, maybe friday/saturday?......also some other guy wants to play some melee and bring some of his crew iono how much space u have, if not enough space forget it then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom