• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
would need a date to be sure

we are interested but would need a date to see if we are going to be able to make it or not

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
SPRING BREAK BABY

Well I am not going to do nothing on spring break just the first week of spring break i am going to LA, then the last week i might be available i will just be playing devil may *** 3,lol, and a little of smash, zoap is probably right i cant go far, lol but if i am going with friends they might let me go, later

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Devil May *** XD

So cmon ppl lets get some smash up in this NorCal biaaaatch! Spring break = me free! No Johnsonz, no nothingz. Lets have a smashfest or a tourney.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
um so whens the next BIG norcal tourny!?!? come on guys have oen soooooooon so we can norcal vs socal fight!

Zoap

Smash Master
About tourney

About a NorCal tourney. I was thinkin of askin a hotel if we could rent out a big ol meeting room to hold one. But if this is gonna cost me like ****in 100-200$ just to rent i need assurance that alot of ppl would show. So if alot of ppl say they would show i would definitely run one. But we all know ppl, they say there comin and then BAM never show.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
If you hold a tourney I'll show and even run the **** thing if you want.

I run tournies well.

No, really.

I run them good, too.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Rent a HOtel? wtf we look like, hos to you? LOL meh, whatever its a good idea but a pain to get the assurance you need. Hell Im game... but then again im always a no-show to Ill just stfu instead... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Im guessing this isnt happening spring break.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Uh, yeah. Well, Zoap, it looks like I don't have Snap's Memory Card after all. What apparently happened was somehow his data got saved over mine on my memory card, which....sucks, but oh well, I severely doubt it was on purpose. I wonder if my data is on his memory card? To make matters even more awesome, I tripped over the power cord while my GC was loading, thereby corrupting the Smash data.

Right. Anyhow, Teamscape et al, I'd like to come up to Sac sometime between Wednesday and Sunday, lemme know what's a good time so I can smash/get full data back on my memory card.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wassup Nor Cal

hey what's up everybody?? i'm just droppin' in to see how nor cal is doing. how is everybody? how is Cruxis? hey will have you been playing with danny and ron? i hope so. hey did somebody up there say that Jeff went to a smashfest? is that Azn_Spikes Jeff?? i hear he's really good. how did he do? so yeah, i'm in central cali right now and there is no smash scene here whatsoever. there are two crews here though. my crew (4 dudes with attitudes), and Fo Shizzle. Fo Shizzle sucks though. only one good player, Shadow Cloud. i 4 stocked their second best with mewtwo. i think i got a lot better, but it's hard to tell. i guess LA will find out when i get there. hey Isai, did you get your DVDs back? i hope so. if not, then i can put a hit out on danny for not givin' 'em to ya at MLG ;) here's some shout outs to my old crew, Kurtis, Mitchell, Sheridan, DBR, Teamscape, Isai, and anybody i forgot. i definately miss the nor cal smash scene. goodbye for now ppl.

The GERM

Smash Ace
"Aznspikes doesn't want to go to any tournaments cause he knows he'll get his a** handed to him by the GERM" - The GERM

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey thanks ziv bane for mentioning me first lol but i know for you mitch is UR god >_> NO he did not go to MLG SF. Its another jeff they are talking about and this other jeff is good but definately can not beat azn spikes

Germ is cool

I wonder why they dont have results up yet...

cmon jeff tell me when i can come over

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Sheridan, on thursday we are gonna meet up in Roseville at Nintendoking's house. You're invited to come, but it may take me some work to get directions for you since I don't have them myself. I'll give you his address then you can mapquest or whatever.

I P Freely

Smash Journeyman
hey fellow norcal smashers

could you rate / list all of the norcal crews? or is that already dont somewhere in this 47 page thread that im too lazy to read all of? my crew is new, and we want to who we have to beat to climb up the norcal crew ladder.

thanks

btw - yes the crew's name is "?!" if you have a problem with that then sucks for you :p

Zoap

Smash Master
Well about crew list

Here are the crews that i know of:
1. DBR
2. China Towns Most Wanted
3. Teamscape
4. Cruxis
5. Blue Phoenixes
6. S.F Asians
7. V-Town

Thats all i know of and they are not placed in any particular order, on the issue of a list of best crew and so on down, all i would know is DBR is #1 and that they have played each of those crews so they could continue the list from there. (My bet is CTMW is 2nd).

DMH: Rich why do u keep eating my balls??
Snap: You never learn
Hero: Bushy!
Kid: Now here what u have to do to be pro like me
Kawn: Hahaha Im black
Zoap: Nope not comin back

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
nah, we're all 14-15, none of us can drive =/

we're based in Fremont, which is...dunno 10-15 miles north of San Jose?

well, we probably won't have much oppurtunity to smash outside our city, but we're planning to go to that best buy tourney in norcal (wherever and whenever that is), so we might see some of you guys there.

- ZFreak

Edit: We might have some videos up by this saturday, maybe, depends on whether we have time to record them and upload them onto the hub, so if you have any time feel free to critique them :)

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
the german, im coming out for spring break in like 2 weeks, you want to spare some time for pimp such as myself

The GERM

Smash Ace
Awwwwwwww sh**, a new crew, fresh fu**ing meat. Dude, Fremont isn't that far at all, BART goes there from where we all live, DBR is all stationed in Dirty Concord, we have to play soon. How many people in yurr crew?

SOROUSH!!!!! wussup broseph, of course you can come down bro, you should come on a Friday and stay till Saturday so we can all just chill, play smash, and hit down town P-Hill and mac on mad hoes yo.....

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
Re: Well about crew list

Originally posted by Zoap
Here are the crews that i know of:
1. DBR
2. China Towns Most Wanted
3. Teamscape
4. Cruxis
5. Blue Phoenixes
6. S.F Asians
7. V-Town

Thats all i know of and they are not placed in any particular order, on the issue of a list of best crew and so on down, all i would know is DBR is #1 and that they have played each of those crews so they could continue the list from there. (My bet is CTMW is 2nd).

Nope, shortshortshorts is right, CTMW and S.F Asians are not crews...well at least they really aren't names of crews. Also "sf asians" are above CTMW >_>

I P Freely

Smash Journeyman
our crew has 4 people, but we dont have much experience playing people outside of our school. i doubt we stand much of a chance against dbr... yet

Zoap

Smash Master
Sounds kinda fishy

I dont know about those two not being crews, sounds kinda fishy, they live in fresno. Im still waiting on a responce from the hotel on a price but they said they allow tournaments, so dependin on price then mite organize one.

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
We're all from Fremont, not Fresno xD

Btw Zoap, if you really are organizing a tourney, our crew (or some of it) MIGHT go, but that's not confirmed since we really have time and travel issues, considering we all still have school, and that none of us can drive. Also, where would this tourney be?

Geo

Smash Ace
If Zoap can host the tourney you know what that means.......

Weeklies/Biweeklies!! You can charge oh I don't know 5 bucks at the door to help pay for the hotel room and NorCal can get some good practice in.

Bs got a car and he's working on getting a license so Roseville is gonna be all over the place.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Woot spring break started today (thursday).... at least for my school it did. So whats NorCal doing this weekend/next week?

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
hey metroidcomposite posted about a tournament in San Fran, so if you guys are interested...cuz i am. our crew really needs to play ppl out of our city xD

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I hate having to wait...

Who's not busy? Everyone, come over to Sac on tuesday(everyone means norcal...especially germ).

Poop...

See how I act when I go two weeks without playing smash?!

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
What tuesday! Dam college people, I just had spring break so I won't make it. Wait longer so we can see how you act by not playing in 3 weeks! Next weekend please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom