The Noble Knight of Galar, Sirfetch’d!

Switch FC
SW: 7210-0785-3330
Who is Sirfetch’d?

7D89FF6A-6F32-4FB8-B2FB-07CEF6B7C557.png

This handsome daddy right here.

The new evolution of the classic Pokémon Farfetch’d, Sirfetch’d makes his debut in Pokémon Sword and Shield!

A pure fighting type, Sirfetch’d is a noble Pokémon who fights with pride and honor. Never resorting to dirty tactics.

Okay wise guy, why Sirfetch’d?

Why not? He looks rad.

Does he have a chance?

Maybe! Now that more fighters have been announced, almost anyone is fair game. And I think a new Pokémon could happen.

Why should I support Sirfetch’d?

Because he’s rad! He’s a Duck swordsman, that’s hilarious dude!

Besides, if you’re here you’re probably already a Pokémon fan. And there isn’t a self respecting Pokémon fan alive who doesn’t love Sirfetch’d :p

This’ll be updated as we go. Not much is known about his moveset at the moment
47C3999A-BA94-4862-95D8-63C926AAAE7C.png

METEOR ASSAULT

Sirfetch’d brandishes his leek lance and charged forwards with intense speed and power. Does a lot of damage, but also damages the user. And there’s a bit of cool down time. I’m thinkin side special.

In conclusion, Sirfetch’d is cool. I mean could you imagine him in Smash?

Legendary sword users, Link! Marth! Hero! And a Duck!

Besides, he’s got a fun personality. Chivalrous and kind to a fault. I imagine he’d clash with Incineroar a lot.

So there you have it folks, support Sirfetch’d for Smash Ultimate! :083:

B2604DFC-5454-4C1A-9B57-7FC70E60D64F.jpeg

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
Eh, I guess you can have it. I'll just do the write up I was going to make as a seperate post. Maybe place it in the OP? LOL

I'd rather work on my art project right now anyway.

Switch FC
SW: 7210-0785-3330
Eh, I guess you can have it. I'll just do the write up I was going to make as a seperate post. Maybe place it in the OP? LOL

I'd rather work on my art project right now anyway.
Hey, I’d love to put your write up in the OP.

What kinda art project?

LoZ00

Smash Apprentice
GIVE ME PLEASE! I absolutey LOVE Sirfetch’d. Right now, it is not only the best Gen VIII Pokémon, but also one of the best overall Pokémon, in my opinion. So please, give us this righteous and honorable knight.

Last edited:
Looking for new first parties that aren't Waluigi.
I don’t even know what happened lmao

I’m grateful though.
I dunno maybe it was cause of Psychoincarnate saying he was going to it but they didn't and people went looking for it or something? Or maybe cause it was part of that big pokemon swsh leek

But now we be the Cross gen evolution duo
We made both their threads

Last edited:

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
Making one of my first posts outside of Geno's thread to lay down my allegiance to the idea of Sirfetch'd in Smash.
Would be an excellent way to promote Sw/Sh in Smash and would be our first lance user.
May Sirfetch'd's leek never wither and his shield stay sturdy and robust.

I don't have much on moveset speculation, but I imagine Sirfetch'd's shield would function similar to Link and Hero's.

Last edited:

Eldrake

Smash Journeyman
I find it amusing that the argument against Sirfetch'd is the same one used for Sephiroth.
However, unlike Sephiroth, I feel you could take liberties with the length of the leek without upsetting anyone.
Yeah, that's part of the reason why I find it funny. Imagining that stick and its attack range in Smash is amusing, and I actually kinda wanna see Sirfetch'd in Smash now just to see how Sakurai would make it work.

You could always do one of those operations like Geno and Rayman. I actually have a ton of ideas for this character and it hasn't even been out for that long.

When I get the chance, I'll do some pieces on a possible pose, taunts, etc. You can add those to the OP if you want

Last edited: