• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nintendo Experience Presents: Smash Bros Brawl Tournament, March 2-14 (Melbourne)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I went today to play a few casual matches. I kicked *** with my IC's, Pit and Ganon, then came back later and got ***** on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship. >_<

@Freeo: What days do you work man? I wanna play you.

uaq

Smash Rookie
Freeo, I would also like to challenge you to a brawl. Are GC controllers allowed?

Maseiken

Smash Rookie
Gaaaaah! How could I have forgotten about this?!

Ah well. I'll make sure to make it to Stigma-B... I was hoping to get Samurai Shodown and Killer Instinct from virtual console if any wants to try out some old-school friendlies...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Man I love the Nintendo Experience. Its the perfect way to kill the downtime between my uni classes. If anyone is interested, i'm usually there Mon-Wed, sometime between 9:30am and 2:30pm depending on the day. Anybody looking for a beating, i'll be waiting. So far the games have been pretty good.

tibs7

Smash Champion
condog, next Monday and Tuesday I'll vs you and see who gets a beating haha. I'll probably be there about 12:30 maybe a little earlier

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah, it is!
cao come aswell, so i can laugh at you and your peach
yeah? cool

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You should be able to if Freeo is working and is supervising play. Otheriwse I think that other staff wouldn't wanna open the box.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You should be able to if Freeo is working and is supervising play. Otheriwse I think that other staff wouldn't wanna open the box.
Oh sweet. I might bring mine along then.

@Freeo: When are you working? What do you look like? I need to know!

uaq

Smash Rookie
I've been popping my head in every now and then, I only find Gary there, and he kicks my butt every time. I haven't heard from freeo for a couple of days, and I haven't seen him there since the tournament. I heard he got back into some pretty hardcore games so maybe we won't see him for a while? >.>

Love to be able to bring along a cube controller and use it, the wiimotes are really starting to cramp my style... and I've been too undisciplined to practice with them over the cube controller.

Anyway, if you see a dude with a heart tattoo on his wrist, say Hi. That's me, I'd like to get to know more smashboarders! <3

Top Bottom