• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Zero Suit Samus Video Archives (Updated: 01/16/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Adapt, I kindly request that you remove the vid of Captain Falcon, because Falcon has developed much much more since that match and it would be a shame for ZSS's to think Falcon is THAT easy ;)...It's just that the video doesn't reflect the current Falcon metagame.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Adapt, I kindly request that you remove the vid of Captain Falcon, because Falcon has developed much much more since that match and it would be a shame for ZSS's to think Falcon is THAT easy ;)...It's just that the video doesn't reflect the current Falcon metagame.
Cake's ZSS in that vid also doesn't reflect the current ZSS metagame. And Falcon is still pretty **** easy to beat.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
That was from a long time ago, but Falcon is still pretty easy for us to beat.

sasook

Smash Champion
He chose not to infinite me, so I probably would've lost 1-2 more rounds if he had. Any pointers/comments for either of us?
I guess everyone missed this since no one gave him tips? Just wanted to point it out.

And, thoughts about the footstool video? Is it practical, useful, difficult, etc.?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think dsmash footstool jab only works on ROB. It's not even that tough of a match-up, unfortunately.

Now if it worked on Falco, it'd be another story, but I don't think it does.

Kaitou Ace

Smash Apprentice
I only pulled it off once on ROB :( The timing is REALLY precise or maybe I'm just not doing it the right way :( I either try to footstool and do so but end up jumping again or I footstool and hit them with the Dair , ruining the combo. This is a toughie :(

LuLLo

Smash Ace
@ Ph00t and Cake
I know, but that should add to the fact that it perhaps should be refreshed instead of keeping outdated vids that don't really help anyone, ZSS nor Falcon ;). And it was just a request, not meant to interfere or something.

Edit: and yes, Falcon's still pretty easy to beat sadly..

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I agree that it should be taken down, if this archive was only being kept to reflect the current meta. That doesn't mean people might not get a laugh or too out of it.

Ha2On

Smash Apprentice
Your opponent needs to learn how to airdodge. Other than that, I'd definitely suggest nair against Pika's thunder jolt. It gives you a lot of room to beat out the move, and still hit Pikachu.

thanks for the tipp

it was not his best day^^

Jski

Smash Apprentice
I do hate how spaming wins you a game most of the time. Zss bad vs rng spam from what i can tell, there only so much perfect shielding can get you too.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Claw, I have to say, your combo vid is by far the best smash related thing I've ever seen on youtube. Props.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Dazwa has such an interesting playstyle. I haven't seen him play recently, was kind of cool to watch. Really precise quick twitch movements. Cool stuff man.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
I saw that we have only a few matches vs Diddy in this thread. So I've asked to the best Diddy in Italy to do some friendlies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl08TUIt_Og&feature=channel_page -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1w9BfdE31A&feature=channel +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZzcwEg-0U&feature=channel -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6pTTbw19vQ&feature=channel -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGlmw51WprM&feature=channel +

Unfortunately he didn't allow me to put all the friendlies on my channel. >_>
I hope that can be useful

emme

Smash Cadet
First Diddy? WOW THANKS, lol simply no one plays Diddy here other than me and I suck xP

Snakeee

Smash Master

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Snakeee, those videos are the soggiest, warmest, most odorous stinking piles of **** I have ever seen posted on this forum.

Why do they exist?

(Except for Rainbow Cruise. That was hot.)

Edit: I hope you didn't spend money on that tournament.

sasook

Smash Champion
Lol....what was up with the huge stall at the middle?

And.....so much powershielding O_o

This is what I'm gonna be up against Snakeee? This is our area? I'm gonna get my butt kicked lol.

I only live like an hour from you, unless you moved from Staten Island xD.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Heh, we don't always play THAT campy don't worry. It was mostly the stages -_-
Didn't seem too campy to me, in fact it seemed pretty aggressive, I guess it shows you the kinda of people I routinely play with. Lucario, Olimar, MK(defensive), TL, and pika.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Good god that Onett match was ridiculous. I don't know how to win so I'll just sit on the side of the stage until the match is over? Pretty sure that would have been an auto win for Snakeee in TX since he had the lowest percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom