• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutter

Smash Champion
Awesome games tonight corvallis. I hope I proved that I am not in fact a giant rust bucket and perhaps that I even got better, though it was far too short of a session for me :\ I will plan a good time for me to come down and play a lot.
Same here. I was having way too much fun with doubles!

Oh yeah Rocket33r... just wanted to let you know I successfully chained a Fox AND DIDN'T GET PUNISHED! It was like the only time of the night I used the chain as well :p

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
It's shooting straight, but when it first comes out of the launcher it's flying at a diagonal angle for a brief second before realigning. It's a little hard to see due to the smoke from the blast and since it only is like that for a split second.

-Surreal

Surreal

Smash Ace
I had fun in Corvallis. GG's to everyone, and thank you again Tyler and Allen for letting me stay at your places. Also, thank you for the food. Hope to see you guys again soon. ♥

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
hmm, i can go to the tourney in eugene =D i'ma just be dead to the world at work that night o.o tourney then work at 10 pm after haha. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom